Someone Hacked The Tesla Cybertruck And Elon Musk Into N64's Golden Eye And It's Perfect, Just Perfe

erek

[H]F Junkie
for a vehicle to look like that pile of dog excrement that Elon Musk paraded in front of everyone, it needs to be able to survive a direct hit from a 500lb bomb

Reactions: DrDoU
like this
for a vehicle to look like that pile of dog excrement that Elon Musk paraded in front of everyone, it needs to be able to survive a direct hit from a 500lb bomb

really? a pile of dog excrement?

c'mon man :(

Not gonna lie though it may not be a run of the mill truck we are used to but the technology makes me want one.

Normally, something as unusual looking as this truck I tend to like the appearance of more over time. In this case, I thought it was cool looking at first, but I'm growing to hate it the more I see it.

next we might see shoes for that car
1580927081544.png

Wow, this is the first time in decades that I've been able to say "Looks so realistic" unironically.

really? a pile of dog excrement?

c'mon man :(

Found the real Elon Musk lol ;)

I'm wishing the Cybertruck was a straight up real Warthog. Licensed from right out of the Halo developer. Would have been a great showpiece to the world on electric trucks, like the Tesla roadster.

Back