Someone finally got it right about the 360!

DukenukemX

Supreme [H]ardness
Caught this today on Penny Arcarde.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic
Their comic was about an interview with the guy behind the 360.

Here's the interview.
http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3147131&did=1

I mean finally someone said it. Seriously I thought I was the only god damn person who was seeing this.

EGM: Wouldn't you be pissed if you paid $400 for a new console and many of its games looked only marginally better than their current-gen equivalents?

EGM: The 2K Sports games. Amped 3. Tony Hawk. Need for Speed. Gun. King Kong. People can argue they're not getting that big nextgen leap in graphics. On top of that, you're asking consumers to pay an extra $10 for these games. To quote you, "Next-generation games will combine unprecedented audio and visual experiences, create worlds that are beyond real, and they'll deliver story lines and gameplay so compelling that it'll feel like a..."

Not to mention comparison shots between the 360 and the original Xbox. As well as PC vs 360 and even Dreamcast.

http://hdera.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=2533648
http://hdera.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=2535512
http://hdera.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=2533646
http://hdera.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=2533586
http://hdera.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=2533623

EGM: But let's look at the PS1 generation and the jump to Dreamcast. On all levels, no matter which games you look at, you can immediately see a huge improvement in graphics. With a lot of 360 games, the leap isn't there, don't you agree?

I mean it's no attack on the X360 but for all the trouble and all the price gouging and problems and even still more problems I see with the X360 I'm really questioning peoples intelligence.

Like I've been saying again and again. What compelled you to buy a X360? It's good to see someone got some brass ones on today.

That is more of an issue with the game developers than the console. Comparing subpar games and calling the console a failure is quite unfair. PGR3 is head and shoulders above any game I have played on previous gen consoles or PC.

Erasmus354 said:
That is more of an issue with the game developers than the console. Comparing subpar games and calling the console a failure is quite unfair. PGR3 is head and shoulders above any game I have played on previous gen consoles or PC.
Yea it's subpar games but really what other games are on the X360?

That's the entire point of his review. Even in the interview he asked if they could pull it off without a new Halo game.

Lets just say PGR3 is a great racing game even though I like GT4 above all other racing games. It's certainly no Halo,

I just fail to see anything useful or helpful in your post. you're basically saying 'xbox360 sux. do u agree?'.

Actually, I think he was pointing out a pretty ballsy interview here. It's been a while since I've seen that much cojones in a videogame interview! My favourite parts: the competition

EGM: What about the PlayStation 3 worries you?

PM: Well, until I learn a lot more about it, then it's tough to worry about it. Is the spring launch date still on? What is the content? What are gonna be the day-one titles? what is their online strategy? It's very difficult to do any kind of analysis—where we feel we're weak or strong—when you don't have the information.

What we're completely focused on is driving our installed base, continuing to work with our third-party publishers to get great content on the box, and everything else is out of our hands as far as what the competition is going to do.

EGM: What do you think about the Nintendo Revolution controller?

PM: I found it very intriguing, and I'm always a big fan of companies that try and innovate in a space where we need to do things a little differently. It still remains to be seen [how well it'll do], because there's no game to demo against it yet, to get a feel for it, but I still respect and admire the fact that they're willing to take what is clearly a huge risk to innovate. Let's see if it works out for them.

EGM: [Xbox VP] J Allard once told us that he'd give up his Ferrari and his office if [Mario creator] Shigeru Miyamoto quit Nintendo to go work for Microsoft. What would you give up?

PM: [Laughs] For Miyamoto-san...well, I don't have a Ferrari to give up. I'd give up J's Ferrari again. I have five cars. Most of them are owned by my wife and kids, but I think I'd probably give 'em all up for Miyamoto-san. I'm a huge fan, and I share J's desire that one day he will bring his incredible content and his incredible vision for what gaming should be to the Xbox. Yeah, I'd give up all of my cars. Might give up my house, too, if I could get it reimbursed back on my expenses. [Laughs] I'm not sure that would happen.

Hah... Miyamoto on a Microsoft platform. The day that happens is the day that jumps out of his office cubicle to his death :p

DukenukemX said:
..... but for all the trouble and all the price price gouging

lost. all. credibility.

And it was suspect at best to begin with.

They're all launch titles, and Microsoft has managed to release a comparatively good selection. You must take into consideration that developers planning on releasing launch titles usually operate under extensive pressure to make their deadlines. This often affects the quality of the development process.

Console games take time to mature as developers grapple with the intricacies of new hardware. This is especially the case with a triple-core system like the Xbox360. The PS2 is a case in point, and it has managed to do fairly well. ;)

You are correct that the current crop of titles doesn't exactly measure up to what we think of as "next generation gaming", though I would contend that PGR3 is a fairly delicious piece of eye candy. However, there will be titles in the future that will live up to this expectation. Console gamers (especially [H]orde console gamers) will understand that the $400 spent today is an investment in what will probably be a very good crop of games in the near future.

I think you have to expect a certain measure of marketing BS with each new console. It's what they do to flog their product to the average consumer. There will be others that disagree with what I've said, and I respect that.

Penny-Arcade is both droll and apposite. :)

Bo_Bice said:
I just fail to see anything useful or helpful in your post. you're basically saying 'xbox360 sux. do u agree?'.
Well its games suck. So yea you can conclude that the X360 sucks because it has nothing new to offer gamers. At least gamers that haven't been under a rock.

Also my post is mostly quotes from the interview. Which I found by visiting www.penny-arcade.com . Which basically seems that they agree with the interviewer, as do I.

My post is about enlightening people. I really like to know what drove people to go to stores and wait for hours or even pay X5 the retail value that it's worth.

I mean seriously it disturbs me. It's not like it has this game that everyone must have. It got games that are basically ports from other platforms.

I mean if it's about great games then what's so great about the X360 games?

DukenukemX said:

That's the entire point of his review. Even in the interview he asked if they could pull it off without a new Halo game.

Lets just say PGR3 is a great racing game even though I like GT4 above all other racing games. It's certainly no Halo,

So you make a post and claim that the 360s titles are somehow lacking in terms of graphics, while ignoring PGR and king kong and Madden 07. The very fact that this console can make graphics that meet or exceed a highend PC that costs thousands more should tell you something. And this is just the developers first attempt. Launch titles at that. It is an accepted fact in the videogame community even by fan-boy standards that no console starts showing it's best graphics till around the second and third wave of titles.

Just because you like GT4 doesnt mean that PGR must suck since you don't like it. Graphically there is no other racing game made on any console that comes anywhere near it. That means it's nexgen.

I have a gamecube and a dreamcast behind me and on several of the games I own for them they have graphics that would be considered last generation compared to previous consoles. Does this mean that those consoles suck? or that they were'nt nexgen consoles?

What about the PS2? I have played dozens of games on that console that many people would consider has lackluster graphics and gameplay even compared to a N64 or a Playstation. Does it suck also?

According to your observations about the 360 the PS2,xbox,Gamecube and dreamcast all suck since they made games for them that did'nt max the systems to there limits in terms of graphics. And may not have better gameplay then all previous titles produced. When the PS3 launches if all it's games arent mindblowing in gameplay and graphics does it sux to? Wont the mean that it's not nexgen?

Why didnt you just make a thread that read the 360 sux cause I said so?

This is a silly biased baseless post. Best of luck with it.

EDIT:
Well its games suck. So yea you can conclude that the X360 sucks because it has nothing new to offer gamers. At least gamers that haven't been under a rock

Since your just basically strating flamewars with biased comments, it would probably serve you well to just take a vacation and think about it. People like to discuss consoles and games, but just reading it sux and this sucks over and over with no argument to back it up is nothing but trolling flaming and childishness.

DukenukemX said:
Well its games suck. So yea you can conclude that the X360 sucks because it has nothing new to offer gamers. At least gamers that haven't been under a rock.

Also my post is mostly quotes from the interview. Which I found by visiting www.penny-arcade.com . Which basically seems that they agree with the interviewer, as do I.

My post is about enlightening people. I really like to know what drove people to go to stores and wait for hours or even pay X5 the retail value that it's worth.

I mean seriously it disturbs me. It's like not it has this game that everyone must have. It got games that are basically ports from other platforms.

I mean if it's about great games then what's so great about the X360 games?

umm, you're not being very smart here. Saying the xbox360 sucks because there's no good games for it yet is like saying your brand new self built $4,000 computer sucks because you haven't bought any games for it yet.

The system just came out you idiots.

First Gen PS2 games looked like crap 2, most of these game started development for the Xbox 1, then switched to the 360 months into development.

I mean, look at Gears of war for christs sake!

Its possible that down the road, the multi-cored systems will tap some innovation, but I highly doubt that the graphics will keep up with PC's. I never understood how everyone was touting how the graphics on these new systems were light years ahead of PC's when clearly its not. Not to mention, it never occured to anyone that its highly doubtful that ATI or nVidia have time machines and that they would drop future graphics Tech into a console and not utilize the same tech to gain an edge on their competitor in the PC field.

Well, I suppose that something could get fleshed out down the road, but I am fairly certain that the PC will bury the consoles in short time. The real innovations will come from the PhysX chips IMO. As far as consoles and PCs, the games themselves are the ones that suffer. Most games are now being designed towards the least common denominator to maximize profit and minimize development costs by making things multi platform. But unless you are champing at the bit to upgrade now, and already have an HDTV, there really isn't any reason to dive into the 360 now. Much better off waiting for a new crop of games and a lower price point unless its more of a bling factor.

Saying there are no good games on the 360 is a huge fallacy. There are simply no OMG KILL ME NOW ITS HALO3's.

PGR3, PDZ, COD:2, DOA4 are all incredible games, and lets not even start on the media connectivity, free downloadable demos, and great XBLA games. In fact of all the things I love XBLA the most, and I simply cant wait for more games to come out for it....if Sega releases Sega Swirl for XBLA I will shit my pants.

I was really interested in the question near the end where he asked, basically, "How will buyable Marketplace content to be used in games be balanced". But then Moore basically skirted the question
frown.gif
Anyone else notice that?

Here the whole HDera article: http://hdera.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3145953

I was coming here to make a post about it and found this thread. The one thing about the article that irks me is the number of people voting "I don't see any difference" That's absolute bullshit. I looked at every set of pictures, and in each comparison there is an obvious change for the better in regards to the graphics on the 360. That change may or may nor be radical, but it is obviously there.

People are idiots, they voted for "Don't see any difference" on Quake 4, vs the PC (besides having one mislabeled shot stating it is from the xbox). Well if you don't see any difference between the 360 and the PC it must be doing something right, right? (kidding, we all know Q4 looks and plays better on PC) but the fact people are voting just to be voting that is dumb. It makes me think maybe folks are just being pecker.

Nobody can look at the difference between King Kong, or Madden on 360 vs. the original xbox versions and tell me there is no perceivable difference. There might not be enough of a change to warrant you going out and plopping down the cash to buy the 360. But for me, and my 2 HDTV's, I'm happier to play anything in a sharper cleaner resolution. I won't buy rehased sports titles, but in the case of something like NFS I'm much rather play it on the 360, marginal improvements be damned.

Why don't some of you go check out the article and tell me if you think I'm wrong or right. My argument is that there is a perceivable change in the graphics from the xbox to the 360 version. At the very least the option should have been "I don't see enough of a difference to make the switch"

Editorially that is a defensible view, and in regards to some of the sports titles, I agree.

DudeItsMe said:
I was really interested in the question near the end where he asked, basically, "How will buyable Marketplace content to be used in games be balanced". But then Moore basically skirted the question
frown.gif
Anyone else notice that?

I dont think he really skirted the question. The fact of the matter is they are asking him to speculate on how to balance something that hasn't even been introduced. It would be like asking ATi how they are going to balance their future unified pipeline with a PPU....they dont know because they are not sure how they will interact and if it will even make a difference.

My favorite question was Peter Moore tearing apart 1up and all the other review sites for basically scrounging through the backwards compatibility list trying to find some way to shoot down Microsoft.

PM a mod to acurately change the thread title to:
"Finally, someone agrees with my ignorant point of view."

Focker said:
umm, you're not being very smart here. Saying the xbox360 sucks because there's no good games for it yet is like saying your brand new self built $4,000 computer sucks because you haven't bought any games for it yet.
The idea is that you bought a console with games that are mostly ports. The few games that aren't ports are not earth shattering.

Also Dan has a point. When we went from NES to SNES/Genesis we saw a massive improvement. When we went from SNES to Playstation we saw a massive improvement. And of course the move from Playstation to Dreamcast we also saw a massive improvement. Not to mention that in time the games got better.

So the point is what does the Xbox 360 have to offer that's new? Console systems all have potential as far as graphics but where are the games? I mean it is all about the game right? It wasn't long ago that people were saying that it's the game that make or break a console system. Not the mentality that if you wait the games will come.

PC's do in fact work like this. If you make the hardware the games will come and that's how it's been. The good news is that if you don't get any games for your $4,000 PC then your spreadsheets are going to fly on that monster. That is if people do actually spend $4k on a gaming PC.

Given that PS3 and Evolution is just around the corner I don't see why people can't wait? I mean since most of the X360 games are ports to games on existing platforms then what's the rush? You may even be surprised that for all you know Sony may have some super secret game that's released with the PS3 and the Evolution may have that grown up Link game that we've all been wanting.

After all isn't it all about the games and not a wait and see thing?

It is wait and see for you....for those of us who own a Xbox360....it is happy-fun game playing time.

Oh to be uneducated and poor again....then I can make threads like this.

In defense of the next Gen game systems:

Take a look at the first few X-Box/PS2/Gamecube/SNES/PSOne/N64 games, then look at the last few games on those systems. I'm playing 360 games with slowdown when there shouldn't be.

EGM knows this, WTF write an article about it?

Look at the evolution of Splinter Cell on the X-Box. No new hardware, just new techniques to get the power out of the hardware.

It's coming, but this sh*t takes time. And yeah, visual improvements don't make the game fun.

That's not nice.

Tiny said:
It is wait and see for you....for those of us who own a Xbox360....it is happy-fun game playing time.

I'm seeing a pattern in your posts. :rolleyes:

Not to say there aren't people who enjoy their X360. Though I know a number of people who've actually gotten bored of their X360.

The only people I can think of that actually benefit from the X360 are people with HDTV. Other then those people the games will look hardly different from the original Xbox. Except for a select few games that never made it to the Xbox.

Though I'm sure in time the games will come but why did you buy it in the first place when that's not certain? Especially when you know the PS3 and Evolution are just a few months away from release.

Tiny said:

Who's being ignorant now? :rolleyes:

I 100% agree with Duke. I bought a 360, and don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy PGR3, but as of now, there are no real attention grabbing games for me. I downloaded the demos for the games that slightly caught my eye, namely Kameo and Condemned, and I found both to be lackluster.

Now, there are games that I'm looking forward to, such as Blue Dragon and Gears of War. But with this current line up of rehash's, and ports, and a few other games.. it's all meh.

By the way, I love XBLA and the media streaming feature, thats pretty nifty I must say.

EDIT:

DukeukemX said:
Not to say there aren't people who enjoy their X360. Though I know a number of people who've actually gotten bored of their X360.

Ooh! Ooh! *raises hand*... thats me, for now.

DukenukemX said:
I'm seeing a pattern in your posts. :rolleyes:

It happens with every system launch. Anyone with any sort of business logic realizes why. Developers make a mad dash to get their products out (Finished or not) for launch. When those that can't make launch realize that it's not going to happen, they allow their teams to go back to refining and taking the time required to make a solid game. This is why the first few months after launch are always slow.

DukenukemX said:
The only people I can think of that actually benefit from the X360 are people with HDTV.

More bullshit propaganda. Can you tell the difference between the Dreamcast and the PS2 on low-res TV? Can you tell the difference between the Gamecube and the PS2 on low-res TV? The same disparity exists here; you can easily tell the difference between a game specifically designed for the X360 and a game designed for something else, even on 480p.

DukenukemX said:
Though I'm sure in time the games will come but why did you buy it in the first place when that's not certain? Especially when you know the PS3 and Evolution are just a few months away from release.

Neither of those systems are "a few months away from release". Try half a year, at least.

And this thread was started with the assumption that the PS3 and Rev will have "killer apps" at launch.

:rolleyes:

The dumbassness of these forums is getting worse.

( yes, I realize the irony of my using of the 'word' "dumbassness" )

I purchased my 360 on launch day not because I was excited about the entire lineup, who is? I was interested in a couple of games, namely PGR3, PDZ and Oblivion.

So far those two games and the plethora of content available online have been, and I suspect will be more than enough to whet my appetite until Oblivion comes out. Especially because FNR3 has now caught my attention and looks to be an incredible game.

There are plenty of good games for the 360, not excellent, but good. Very rarely do you get a console launch like Dreamcast where you have multiple great AAA titles (Powerstone, Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventures, NFL 2k). The launch titles for the 360 are by no means weak...they simply aren't stellar. I think it is a little much to expect that 360 would have launched with Halo3, Splinter Cell, Fable2, Forza2, Gears of War, and whatever other AAA titles that will eventually come to the system.

If you are not at all interested in any of the titles at launch, fine, dont buy one! Its not like there is an over abundance of the systems. I am sure that there are many other people who are interested in the titles out now who would love to get their hands on one.

If PS3 doesn't launch with FFXIII, GT4, and MGS3 will it be an immediate failure? Will it fail to be a next gen console? NO! The same goes for the 360, and for the revolution.

What I think is funny are people who say that there was a "massive difference between NES and SNES, between SNES and PSX, and between PSX and PS2."

Yet... they aren't remembering all of the other consoles ever built. Remember Dreamcast? Back in the day, during Dreamcast's launch, there were many who said that the graphics looked like crap and were just as good as the Nintendo 64's graphics. Of course, this was wrong, but it sounds a lot like what's going on today, doesn't it? In reality, there is never a "massive" jump in generations, but Sony made such a sub-par console with the PlayStation that the jump seemed bigger back then when PS2 came around.

DukenukemX said:

The console JUST came out.....wait till exclusives start coming out around Q4 06...:D

And yeah, PGR3 does look better than anything i've ever played....except maybe Fight Night.

Umm. I bought it because I was tired of sucky graphics on my HDTV from the older systems. If you are playing on a standard TV then you are probably happy with the system you already have. I can't believe that you don't think the 360 offers anything new for gamers? I love how the dashboard interface works. It's very slick. I love being able to turn the console on via the wireless controller. I love being able to download game demo's and try them out first hand. And so far I love the games I have been playing. I can't wait for Fight Night 3 to come out. I think you will shit your pants over that one. (Just wanted to say that :)

360 SUCKS .. soo bad .. sooo bad ... you must be pretty stupid to pay 400 for it ..

After having my 360 for 3 weeks now, I kinda get the feeling that I regret buying it at the time that I did. Why? Because of the game selection. The launch titles kinda sucked IMO. Heck, I bet I've played more Halo 2 on the 360 than any 360 title out there. PGR3 was a waste of money, I don't play it much, kinda boring. PDZ was alright. The MP was great but the SP really sucked; too easy.

I believe that all launch titles for the 360 were rushed out. I'll agree that the graphical leap hasn't been truely made yet with the launch titles but take a look at games like Fight Night Round 3. Now THAT is next gen. Give the 360 some time to get going and I'm sure better quality games will be released. Just give it some time . . .

As I mentioned, down the road, the games will undoubtedly look and be better. I think the point is there are really only a few reasons to be an early adopter. I may pick up a second revision model when there's a game or two i really want...hopefully it will be at a lower price point.

I call a dentè. I think it would be fair to say there's no compelling reason to purchase a XBox360 at this time. Is it fair to say that there hasn't been a huge leap in graphics? Sure. But are there current games that can be enjoyed only on the XBox360? Yep, there are.

Is the XBox360 everything the press releases said it would be? No, but then no system ever is. If having a system first is important to you, good ahead. If you want to wait a year or two to save money, that's fine too.

Honestly, now that the novelty of the XBox360 has worn off, expect the press to start gushing about the PS3. Then you'll have the press fawning over the Revolution next. Ugh, I wouldn't want to be the maid at the hotels at E3 changing sheets. It's going to be a mess. You'll see so much ass-kissing over the new consoles it's going to make you sick.

ZX6Master said:
More bullshit propaganda. Can you tell the difference between the Dreamcast and the PS2 on low-res TV? Can you tell the difference between the Gamecube and the PS2 on low-res TV? The same disparity exists here; you can easily tell the difference between a game specifically designed for the X360 and a game designed for something else, even on 480p.
I of course can see the difference between X360 games and regular Xbox titles. It's better filtering and AA. Some select few games got their graphics overhauled for the X360 like Kong.

I see a lot of people talking about graphics and yes graphics is half the issue. The other half is the games themselves. Like I said most of the games on the X360 are ports. Maybe if every X360 game got a graphics overhauled then maybe people would jump all over it. It was clear that the X360 was launched quickly.

Though the point is that with minor graphics changes the games are essential the same as found on other console systems. Meaning if you're looking for that new gaming experience that is usually found with new consoles, the X360 isn't producing it.

For example.
SNES --> Super Mario World, F-Zero, Pilotwings
N64 --> Super Mario 64, Pilotwings 64
Playstion --> Twisted Metal, Battle Arena Toshinden
Dreamcast --> Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur
Xbox --> Halo

The idea is that as these sytems were introduced they also brought games that were never seen before. I can still remember the first day I saw Super Mario 64 on the N64. I nearly crapped myself. I don't think anyone else thought any different.

Even with Halo I was impressed. The game had a solid story and the graphics were totally new to me at the time. Dispite the people who hated Halo they have to admit that they played the game and enjoyed it.

The idea is that if you buy a console with subpar games then you'll promote subpar games to be made. You've played these games on your Xbox, PS2, PC and all you got was AA and filtering upgrades with the X360. With the exception of Kong of course.

The thing with this generation is that so far it seems like Microsoft and Sony are more content on pushing the console out ASAP rather than the games lineup. Even the PS2 and Xbox launches just a few years ago outshines the 360 lineup and those were considered only so-so launches at the time.

The Xbox 360s Features and hardware power make it a great console right now. No doubt that the majority of the launch titles didnt take advantage of its power but they were launch titles. PGR3, Kameo, COD2, and PDZ give some impressive visuals for a console IMO and Quake IV is pretty good graphicly compared to the Xbox as well. More games are coming just wait, it is only taking longer and longer to make games now a days and since every hardware maker wants to be first sometimes they launch with crap (Majority of the time). Companies like Nintendo and Sega were not like that as much due to 1st party titles coming out at launch and kicking major ass. Meh thats my Diatribe.
I enjoy my 360, its been 2 and a half months since the thing came out but in a month and a half more software will be coming so calm down.

I would also argue that Condemned brought heretofore unseen graphics to the console world. Even as a launch title

So much to read hehe!

I don't own a 360 but would have purchased one during Christmas if not for the lack of supply vs. demand problems. I purchased the Xbox1 instead.

I don't think that the 360 could WOW its intended market by itself. Here comes an obvious analysis: I think what we play it on is equally important to factor in the entire gaming experience. I believe a similar experience though, based on what's out now (current gen consoles) could be had on the same media outlets (high def, LCD widescreens and plasma) that look oh so lovely at our local Walmarts, BBs and COMPUSAs—hence a very similar WOW from people like me.

Point being, we still have very capable consoles of putting out very nice looking games--wouldn't you all agree on that? And to play these games on some pretty expensive media adds to that experience, wouldn't you agree to that? So we can say that although the 360 brings new and advance tech, pollys, engines and directx20, the games they are putting out could easily (or not) be built on xbox1 tech as well--at the moment (RIGHT NOW), wouldn't you agree on that? That's kinda the point of the major difference between the two consoles TO DATE by the comparison screen shots shown in the interview.

I wanted the 360 because it’s new and everyone was getting it. I am the intended market. I settled for their first model instead for my kids because once you get over the hype and play some games, I can honestly say--DAMN, these games look great, how could they even get better than this? 360 owners will say they do, they have, come watch it at my house on my 200 inch high def TV. Mind you, I won’t get any invites to come over to play on someone’s 27in flat screen TV lol.

I think the 360 has so much to offer. But right now, it’s really not putting out, by itself what it was marketed to do--change the face of gaming from the moment you press the power button hehe. What it does offer is a more PC interface and that's a good thing for some...I just happen to have a PC lol. And why do you think the PS3 isn’t really sweating the release of the 360? That’s another debate huh? 

This is just my opinion. I love the 360 because I love the XBOX I currently have.

you got a link supporting them being out in a "few months"? hell got a link that shows any official launch titles fo any of those platforms? or official spec's sheet? yea... i don't think i'm going to wait for any of those, they come out i'll get excited, thats when it comes out

i'm getting one, not right now but in the next few weeks, when my new HDTV gets here i'll be picking up the Xbox360, launch titles for this release was rather impressive compared to the rest of the console releases in the past (exception maybe for halo) its so hard for a console to release a 5star game off the bat, usually those take alot of time to develop and i'm glad oblivion is taking its time, i expected that game to be a fun game and i'd rather them not rush it just to be a launch title

and the bugs with the console? less then 1% has been reported for having freezing issues and are being replaced by microsoft (cool beans there) and even less then that have heating issues, i guess i should not purchase any any microwaves those have less then 3% of burning out with in a month of usage!!! OH NOES

those who bought the xbox360 aren't any less stupid then those argueing the fact that it was a bad purchase

Back