Somebody wanna loan me $100,000?

That is the crazyest auction ive ever seen.... Not worth 100,000 but still crazy as hell. The funny part is you know this guy has been planning this for 20 years.

:eek: That has to be most greatest collections of video game products to date! If I had the money to burn I would surely burn it on that! I wish he would sell some stuff seperately. Anyways good find! I am 'shocked and awed'.

PAYMENT:--- ONLY ACCEPT:--- 1/ INTERNATIONAL BONK TO BANK TRANSFER.

Who wants to BONK a BANK........ :eek:

Luck........ :D

The PS2 dev kit alone goes for about $19000 and can't be bought unless you are game developer...

It's easily worth that. There's so much rare stuff it isn't funny. About the only rare doodad I can think of that I didn't see was the NES TV or maybe a PC-10. He's got development hardware for nearly everything. Each of those alone can go for thousands of dollars.

I'd be interested to know how much it would cost to ship all of that. The guy's profile says he's in Hong Kong, so shipping to the States could easily get into the thousands I'd wager.

Damn! That is nuts. There is some crazy stuff there. Even if you did buy it, youd have to rent a storage facility just to store it. Neato.

Invalid Item
The item you requested (8111352149) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

:(

Blue Fox said:
The PS2 dev kit alone goes for about $19000 and can't be bought unless you are game developer...
Just go to E3 and steal a few like everyone else.

It was a collection of video game equipment that included all the development hardware and special editions of nearly any console you could think of going back to the original Famicom/NES. The starting bid was $100,000.

Back