Some Websites are Glitching in Chrome Browser

Boris_yo

Limp Gawd
Hello.
Sometimes there are websites that have it's structure distorted, elements missing and blinking.
Incognito mode, Guest profile and Microsoft Edge have no issues whatsoever.

Here's a reproduction of issue:
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rdaw0jfZDf1zckcyx_720.mp4

I have disabled all 6 active extensions but it did not solve the problem.
I guess the final option is to start Chrome through command-line option that disables extensions
but does it mean I will not be able to reactivate extensions?

I remember Firefox having database repair and optimization extension that I used once.
I wonder if Chrome extension that repairs profiles exists and won't make something that it
was made to repair worse.

Is it just that site, or others?
Do you have chrome running elsewhere - maybe in the task manager eating up RAM?
If you do a hard refresh (control+f5) does it fix itself?
If you look at the web dev console (f12) - any red errors that jump out indicating failure to load?

There was an update to Chrome recently that breaks it with some websites. The fix I found is to zoom in and then back out using the ctrl+mouse wheel.

Is it just that site, or others?
Do you have chrome running elsewhere - maybe in the task manager eating up RAM?
If you do a hard refresh (control+f5) does it fix itself?
If you look at the web dev console (f12) - any red errors that jump out indicating failure to load?

Other websites too but it's not isolated to specific websites and extensions enabled as I have found out. I had 3 windows opened where 1st had 50 tabs, second had 29 tabs and third had 27 tabs opened. Closed the browser, resumed 3 windows with tabs, accessed problematic websites and they have no issues anymore. I think it has to do with errors in Chrome's memory management. Maybe I kept these windows open for too long that caused the issues? If 1 week is too long that is...

Aight, yeah I get similar issues if chrome or FF is open for too long and consuming a lot of memory. Abet I don't believe I have had almost a hundred tabs open, but you do you.

With Firefox I also see the same sort of issue if I have a webpage open, have Windows 'sleep, and then resume after.

After a while I check taskmanager memory use, and periodically close the browsers completely out

Back