Some of my cards are not adjustable on MSI afterburner?

StupidDream

Weaksauce
i have a mining rig with a pair of Rx580 Nitro Plus 4gb cards, a Power Color RX480 Red Devil 8gb and a XFX rx480 RS 8gb

Last night I uninstalled an ASUS Rx580 Dual OC 4gb so I could install the XFX rx480 in its place.

I cleaned all the cards and lowered the memory clocks just a bit as I wanted to try a little tighter memory timings

I tested the cards in my test rig and MSI Afterburner had full control(tested on cards at a time)

After I installed all the cards back into the mining rig, I uninstall the drivers using DDU, reinstalled the block chain Drivers, and fired up MSI afterburner. MSI afterburner has control over all of the RX 580 cards, but cannot read the voltage ram speed core speed, fan speed or adjust any of those speeds

Usually when/if I see this I just disable ULPS and reboot and everything is golden...

Any help is much appreciated

Reseated the 480s and used DDU to reinstall the drivers... now works.. mostly... but now everything works except for voltage...... but it works with Trixx... ideas?

Reseated the 480s and used DDU to reinstall the drivers... now works.. mostly... but now everything works except for voltage...... but it works with Trixx... ideas?
tick all the lower amd related boxes in the settings menu. should give you voltage control.

Just installed a GTX 1080 TI last Friday, had to reinstall Afterburner to get it to pick up the new card even after a driver install.

Back