Some help with phpBB

BoyBlunder

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to upload an image to override the image that's on the message board when I go to it. Right now it's the default phpBB image, and I'm looking to replace it with one I've created myself. When I try to upload it, it gives me these errors:

Code:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(../images/logo/wirelogo_resized.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/patdecam/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/admin/admin_board.php on line 85

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpUeivof' to '../images/logo/wirelogo_resized.jpg' in /home/patdecam/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/admin/admin_board.php on line 85

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/patdecam/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/admin/admin_board.php on line 86

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../images/logo/wirelogo_resized.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/patdecam/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/admin/admin_board.php on line 88

Warning: unlink(../images/logo/wirelogo_resized.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/patdecam/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/admin/admin_board.php on line 90

And it tells me the logo file doesn't exist. Any ideas on why it doesn't work? The image I made fits within the image size rules for the theme I'm using.

is the file located in /home/patdecam/.panel/web/bulletin/bb/images/logo/wirelogo_resized.jpg ? also do you have proper chmod rights for the program to perform in that directory. other than that i cant tell without looking at the code.

Well, I tried viewing those folders and it says I have nothing in any of my directories related to phpBB. I used the self install kit from the hosting company admin panel.

Back