Some FireFox extension questions - How do I?

Korgun

Supreme [H]ardness
Well for a long time now I have wanted to switch to firefox but there were some things I wanted and couldn't do. Well I want to swtich now and I spent a couple of days finding extensions for stuff I want to be able to do... there are 3 things I couldn't find yet.

One of the biggest thing is I pretty much hate that firefox doesn't use the default windows user favorite folder. I found a lot of favorites syncronization extentions but most of them are no longer compatible with the latest firefox. Last night I found PlainOldFavorites (http://www.iosart.com/firefox/plainoldfavorites/) and thats awesome. However I was wondering if anyone knows how to have a favorites toolbar that looks up to the windows bookmarks folder like I have it set up on Maxthon.

Another big one is - Can I tile TABS. Yes I know I can have different firefox windows and tile them but I want to tile tabs, only use one browser window and possibly tile those tabs. I haven't been able to find an extension for this - do you guys know of one?

And third one (not that important) a flash save extention - with Maxthon you click on it, and it brings a new tab and you can right click and save flash files. Would be a nice bonus but not essential.

Here is a screen shot of some of the stuff I want incase (more like probably) didn't describe clearly enough.

I realized flash save wasn't exactly clear... here is what happens when you click on the flash save button:

Back