Some Digital Artwerk for your viewing pleasure... or something like that

yroc

Limp Gawd
Thought I would just share some work I've done the past couple of days learning how to use Photoshop. A friend of mine drew them for me and I colored them for her. Comments are welcomed. Have a good day!

SceneB&W.jpg

SceneColored.jpg

faceB&W.jpg

faceColored.jpg

well for the scenery one I made a layer for each color on the picture ie: the leaves,the tree trunk, the water, the bridge(had more than one), the grass, and the sky. in each layer I just put a color over where i wanted it to show up, then i went to blend mode and kept it on normal, but made the opacity a lot less so that the sketched parts would show through, and where ever there was a dark sketch line the color showed up darker than the area where it was just white space. That actually turned out easier and better looking than i thought i was going to be able to do.

For the face one i made a layer for each color in the same way that i did for the scene one, but i gaussin blurred at like 50 pixels most of it to get the soft look. the hair was a base color with a bunch of random darker lines on top, then blurred those into the base color. Then i bleneded most of those down with a low opacity so the sketch lines would show through. then i did a red and orange gradient over the hair layer and played around with that so that it would lay over the skin tone better...

Back