Some cheap ($5) EVGA t shirts

Not gonna pay to advertise for them lol, they can pay me. I think they're doing alright; I assume they made a decent margin on my 3090 as well as the millions of other GPUs that were sold during the great crypto craze.

If they weren't trying to advertise gear I don't have and don't have any interest in? Possibly. As is, I can see why its being cleared out.
Altho if you need some cheap indoor work shirts, these may be your ticket.

If they weren't trying to advertise gear I don't have and don't have any interest in? Possibly. As is, I can see why its being cleared out.
Altho if you need some cheap indoor work shirts, these may be your ticket.
I was thinking the same thing. Replace some old, beat up yard work shirts.

Anyone know what the quality of the shirt it? Looks like it might be a nicely made shirt, double stitched seams etc. I don't mine a cheap shirt if the shirt is good quality as the graphics will wash out eventually anyways. Then it will have that 'vintage' look, lol.

Edit: Wish I would have seen this sooner as most of the inventory is wiped out now except smaller sizes. :(

Not gonna pay to advertise for them lol, they can pay me. I think they're doing alright; I assume they made a decent margin on my 3090 as well as the millions of other GPUs that were sold during the great crypto craze.
None of your clothes have logos on them?

I have one. They were giving them out as swag at the conference I was at. They are pretty good quality. Its in the wash right now or I would let you know the brand.

I have one. They were giving them out as swag at the conference I was at. They are pretty good quality. Its in the wash right now or I would let you know the brand.
If it's branded by one of the big guys--gildan, hanes, fruit of the loom--those are usually quality shirts that can last a decade or more with good care. :) Solid deal then for $5 shipped.

I think this is more like a 'free t-shirt, just pay shipping' deal. These are obviously overstocked so they're blowing them out.

Anyone know what the quality of the shirt it? Looks like it might be a nicely made shirt, double stitched seams etc. I don't mine a cheap shirt if the shirt is good quality as the graphics will wash out eventually anyways. Then it will have that 'vintage' look, lol.

Edit: Wish I would have seen this sooner as most of the inventory is wiped out now except smaller sizes. :(

I got a free shirt from them and it is pretty good quality. I wouldn't have paid $5 for it but they sent it to me for free. I don't wear it out because I don't like advertising for people for free.

I bought a few f these when they were first listed at $5. They are actually pretty nice t-shirts.

Right now, the site says that the servers are experiencing a high load, and to try back later...

I'm too slow/slickdeals affect. Nothing left unless you're smol or a few 2XL here n there.
Yeah, once it's on SD, the deal's dead. :( And I could have used some shirt and I do like black. I guess I could give in and just get the 2XLs and eat more, lol.

What is the material for these? I only buy cotton and other natural materials, can't stand polyester.
"Vaat you dunt lyke eet?"
91l86vF74kL._AC_UY500_.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From the Gildan website:
https://www.gildanbrands.com/en-us/gildan-5000

99% cotton, 1% polyester

Back