(sold) XPS 15 9550 W/ i7, 1TB SSD, 32Gb RAM $780 as-is (see details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yyv_146

Limp Gawd
Up for sale is a XPS 15 9550 with all specs absolutely maxed out (4k touch panel, gtx 960m, i7 6700k, 1tb NVME SSD and 32Gb RAM). I was the original buyer and used it for a little over a year. The laptop definitely shows some signs of use but no dings or cracks. There are two issues with the machine which is why I am selling it cheaply:

1. The battery has swelling issues which seems like it very slightly deformed the trackpad area. The trackpad is 100% functional but feels different from a new one (more stiff and lifts slightly above the chassis surface in one corner).

2. Something broke in the SD card slot and now it isn't functioning.

Everything else is working fine. The SSD is in good health at ~20Tb read and ~14Tb write. Memory checks all pass. A new XPS 15 9550 battery will run ~$90 and is really all this thing needs, if you can live without an SD card slot and a stiff trackpad. It comes with the original Dell charger.

I'm pricing this at $780 OBO. Price includes paypal fees and shipping within the US. Shoot me an offer if interested!

I don't have much feedback here but I do have 100% feedback with 50+ reviews on eBay as victor30711. Pictures available on request.

Edit: sold

Last edited:
Can you post some pics of the damage for everyone to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back