Sold (US-TX) GTX 1050 TI OC Mini by Zotac w/ 4GB VRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe7dust

Limp Gawd
Sold.

I relisted the card for $35 less and added more shipping options. Hard forum members can have another $10 off just use the best offer button.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183173214619

Here is the feedback from the last graphics card that I sold here. (750ti)

"Great seller! Exactly as described. Working perfectly.
Buyer:
wayneneely ( 79 )
During past month"

This card is one of the very best that you can get which doesn't require an upgraded PSU. It runs strictly off the PCI-e power, which is a hard max of 75W. In real world performance you should never see it draw more than 60W. Highly efficient and near silent.

One really nice thing about this version of the 1050Ti is that it has a very small form factor so can fit in virtually any PC, also they have their own overclocking utility called Firestorm which I found to be much better than Riva or MSI Afterburner.

Attachments

• 1050ti.png
    1050ti.png
    395.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
No best offer? Will you go any lower? I won't be using it for mining as I have 3 1060 6gb and a 1070 already but I got the 1060 6gb new for $250 each 2 months ago.

No best offer? Will you go any lower? I won't be using it for mining as I have 3 1060 6gb and a 1070 already but I got the 1060 6gb new for $250 each 2 months ago.

I don't think the extra VRAM helps with mining, couldn't you get some cash back by selling the 6gb cards and replacing them with 3gb versions? I set the price lower than the other Zotac Mini versions, will update it every so often if the market changes.

N
I don't think the extra VRAM helps with mining, couldn't you get some cash back by selling the 6gb cards and replacing them with 3gb versions? I set the price lower than the other Zotac Mini versions, will update it every so often if the market changes.
I'm not looking for another mining card. This will be for my home/work computer.

That's fine though. GLWS.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to see if this thread sparks a debate like your last ebay posting. (y)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to see if this thread sparks a debate like your last ebay posting. (y)
I hope so! It sold almost immediately afterwards haha.

The winner said he found it here, I didn't ask his hard account though. Now I'm curious...

I lowered the price again, still the cheapest 1050ti mini by zotac on eBay.
I would but the lady decided she wanted a surface pro so I got her that and a dock to replace the computer. Gotta sell her desktop now...

I would but the lady decided she wanted a surface pro so I got her that and a dock to replace the computer. Gotta sell her desktop now...
Nice choice. I relisted the card for $35 less and added more shipping options. Hard forum members can have another $10 off just use the best offer button. https://www.ebay.com/itm/183173214619

Here is the feedback from the last graphics card that I sold here. (750ti)

"Great seller! Exactly as described. Working perfectly.
Buyer:
wayneneely ( 79
iconBlueStar_25x25.gif
)
During past month"

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I hit 344H/s today! And with the difficulty of my pool going down over 10x, I am getting more than 5x shares per second now on XMR. :)

My coworker might be buying my Fiancee's computer. If he does I'll point him over to this card. This is a Great deal!

Does anyone have a paypal alternative to recommend? Really starting to get sick of their random holds.

Out of curiosity... Why aren't you selling this in the FS/T section of Hardforum? You're over 100 posts now, so you're allowed. Why pay the ebay fees and deal with shady buyers when you can sell here?
(I understand there are shady buyers here, but you have much more control over who buys your product here and have access to Heatware)

It was me!
Oh hai there. Now I feel dumb ... same name and all.

Out of curiosity... Why aren't you selling this in the FS/T section of Hardforum? You're over 100 posts now, so you're allowed. Why pay the ebay fees and deal with shady buyers when you can sell here?
(I understand there are shady buyers here, but you have much more control over who buys your product here and have access to Heatware)
Heatware is still a thing? I think I have one feedback from years ago. I don't know the answer to your question, guess I figured if I was trying to get rid of it quickly at a cheaper cost, then I'd post here. For this card I am trying to get as much as possible. I would not be selling as high as the ebay listing if it was directly to someone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back