SOLD Todays Sale :> HP Omen 15.6 gaming laptop (Ryzen 7, 32gb, 1TB NVMe , 1660 Ti 6gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbwillis

[H]F Junkie
This is my personal laptop, its in excellent condition, everything works as it should, no dead pixels, all the RGB keyboard lights work, I mainly used this for light gaming (Unreal) and some VMWare workstation stuff.
Memory was upgraded to 2x 16gb sodimms, OS was upgraded to Win10 Pro.
I love it, but my largest customer is being bought out, so I dont need to maintain my WDS server VM, or the Production VM, or the development VM I use for them, I took it with me for some light gaming in airports and hotels this year and it was nice to have.
I will need a few days to clear off my files, and to find a good thick walled box to pack it in, I ship everything well packed.
Ryzen 7 4800H (8 core, 16 thread)
32gb sodimms (2667mhz)
Samsung 1TB NVMe (also an open slot inside for another)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6gb dedicated memory)
Intel Wifi 6
After I move off all my files, I can put on a fresh WIn10 Pro or try Win11 Pro, your choice
Heres a link to a previous sale, where I chimed in and confirmed I love this laptop >> https://hardforum.com/threads/hp-om...r-warranty-06-2023-extra-charger-old.2004892/
Looking for $1000 shipped via USPS Priority
1632485157368.png
1632485290021.png
1632485355880.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------SOLD

Last edited:
AWESOME laptop! I wish I didn't need the cash when I sold mine. Unlike the Asus G14, you can game on it and the deck is not blistering! I tried a friends G14 and I burned my fingertips after 30 minutes.

...someone please buy this to remove the temptation. I'm committed to the X1 Carbon line, and if I spend all my lunch money on this, then I cannot justify that too. And well, I really want the new X1 so...SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS FANTASTIC MACHINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back