SOLD: Slightly used LG C1 48" OLED - $950 shipped - $900 local, Columbus OH

AdamK47

Limp Gawd
For sale is an LG 48" C1. Used it for a few weeks. Decided to get a 77" LG G1 instead. Would just return it, but I lost all of the packaging. It makes for a good deal for you. I paid $1200 plus tax. I'm selling it for $950 shipped. I'm paying for professional packing and shipping through PostNet. That won't be cheap.

The TV has a perfect display. No burn in (only 99 operating hours on the clock). It comes with the original stand and remote. I have another stand I made by combining two other stands in order to make it more monitor friendly (as seen in the photos). I can sell that too if interested.

Want the deepest blacks and non-existent input lag. This has it. Used it with my RTX 3090.

cKfId8I.jpg

AR0ijmn.png

JuPIIj9.jpg

NeUkScd.jpg

My Heatware

The A1 is vastly different than the C1 when it comes to PC gaming monitor use. A1 only does 60Hz with no VRR and higher input lag with its slower processor. With OLED you want low operating hours since they are organic and don't last forever. Who knows how many hours are on a refurbished OLED panel.

Many people use the 48" C1 as their primary PC display. There has to be someone here interested in mine.

Last edited:
The A1 is vastly different than the C1 when it comes to PC gaming monitor use. A1 only does 60Hz with no VRR and higher input lag with its slower processor. With OLED you want low operating hours since they are organic and don't last forever. Who knows how many hours are on a refurbished OLED panel.

When people start a response with "I don't mean to...", then you know exactly what they mean to do.

Now back to this thread (if it can be salvaged despite the negativity). Many people use the 48" C1 as their primary PC display. There has to be someone here interested in mine.

What negativity are you referring to?

When people start a response with "I don't mean to...", then you know exactly what they mean to do.

Now back to this thread (if it can be salvaged despite the negativity). Many people use the 48" C1 as their primary PC display. There has to be someone here interested in mine.
lol im one of those people, trying to find a good time to ask the wife if itd be ok to put it in the basement room were finishing - someone else better snap it up!

I will 2nd that these are really nice monitors, I have the 48" CX , and it is awesome. I paid like $1400 after taxes, so I think this is a decent price.

Fantastic display! I can’t imagine not having it now. Use mine every day for many hours a day, both work and play. She’s still as bright and beautiful as ever.

Where's local for you, in case packaging and shipping costs can be avoided?

Columbus OH
🤔 How much for local pickup with cash? (I can PM if more appropriate, but thought it might help other buyers to know what the non shipped price is as well. There are a bunch of Ohio people on the forum)

I could probably do $925 local pickup. Taking into consideration buyers time and gas/electrical usage.

Last edited:
Actually. If someone wants it now locally I can go $900 for local pickup. I'll even throw in the Frankenstein stand I created from the two stands I bought separately. That's over $100 by itself.

That's the lowest and best offer I can do.

Bump for you - I'm typing this on a LG 48" CX (ie the 2020 version almost the same as the C1 ) and its fantastic. Don't worry to horribly much about burn-in given that since around the 2019 version LG's OLED tech has come along enough to counter that . The TV firmware itself has built in protection and pixel refreshing, has auto-dimming if the screen is static for long enough , turns itself off swiftly if not in use, and you can enable to have the screennsaver come on quick, get rid of task bars / make them hide-able. and do other things to further protect against it. OLED has really come quite a ways so even for monitor use these are solid provided you aren't outright dumb, deactivate all the protections, and leave it on bright white screen with desktop icons 24/.

BTW - If anyone is wondering why I'm selling the C1 so soon. It's because I went with a 77" G1 with a different room arrangement. Liking it so far.

View attachment 450881
Can you launch the missiles from there or do you need to phone CENTCOM first?

Noice set up!

If anyone’s on the fence about this tv/monitor for sale just buy it. IMO, my LG CX is the best monitor I have ever owned.

Back