SOLD: S8 Ultra tablet with 45watt charger.

Come on dang butts! Dis be da 14.6 inch tablet yo! Foe more den half price. Ain't even 3 munts old. Cmon diggity dawgs. And retail Samsung 45watt charger? Dere ain't no fasta!

Dang butts....UNITE and buy dis! Sho nuff says 500$. Now thats a harlem masta update.

Last edited:
Hey there jarablue. Do you have any photos of the tablet that you selling here? Also, could you share your heatware profile?

No I've pretty much been on the internet since 1993. I never used heatware because I've always had a good reputation selling things without it. I can send you pictures of the tablet it's 2 months old and in pretty much like new mint condition. I could send you pictures later today if you would want that. I've been on ArsTechnica since 2000. You can look me up there. I would never beat anyone or sell anybody anything bad. I'm just not that type of guy. Like I said this is a really good deal the tablet is in almost brand new condition not a single scratch on it it was put in a protective case since day one. But if you want images I'd be happy to send them to you just let me know.

Last edited:
Back