(SOLD OUT!) Galax GTX 960 (new) from $79 onwards & GTX 980Ti+120GB SSD bundled $400

pututu

[H]ard DC'er of the Year 2021
Came across this "bargain" GTX 900 series cards from Galax.

Galax is a new rebranding company formed between Galaxy (non-Europe) and KFA2 (Europe).

You can google for threads discussing about Galax GPU. Here is one and of course some youtube reviews.

I've not used Galax or Galaxy GPU card, so I can't comment.

I'm tempted to get the $79 960 for my son but I hate paying the $16.46 shipping. Still quite a difference from newegg's lowest priced 960 though.

I'm tempted to get the $79 960 for my son but I hate paying the $16.46 shipping. Still quite a difference from newegg's lowest priced 960 though.

It's still not a bad card for ~$100.

It's still not a bad card for ~$100.

I know; I was planning on giving my son my R9 380 and getting me an RX 480 around Black Friday but I could save money by getting this 960 and keeping my 380. All he plays is CS:GO and Garry's Mod any way and until I upgrade my 955BE and can get past 8gb of RAM I can't really play anything I would benefit by having a faster card.

I ended up buying the 2 960 SLI cards. I only need 1 card but I figure I can sell it or let my nephew use it.

Great deal.

If my board supported SLI and not just Crossfire, I'd be all over it....

I ended up buying the 2 960 SLI cards. I only need 1 card but I figure I can sell it or let my nephew use it.

Exactly my plan. I figure a brand new GTX 960 4GB EXOC Black Edition for $98 a piece total is a very good deal for a fairly capable budget card. I mean, how many $100 cards come with 4GB of VRAM, a cooler like that plus a backplate?

Exactly my plan. I figure a brand new GTX 960 4GB EXOC Black Edition for $98 a piece total is a very good deal for a fairly capable budget card. I mean, how many $100 cards come with 4GB of VRAM, a cooler like that plus a backplate?

True. I ended up with the 2 white 2gb cards. I debated on the 4gb card but wanted to go cheap.

True. I ended up with the 2 white 2gb cards. I debated on the 4gb card but wanted to go cheap.

Yup, you can't argue with $79.50 plus shipping for yours per card (plus you get the pretty white LEDs on your fans ;)). I actually have two Galax GTX 950 EXOC White cards and they're very solid/well made.

Have owned both KFA2 (EU) and Galaxy (US) cards over the years and they're as good as any.

All the 960 just went out of stock. Only left are 970 and 980 but I wouldn't say it is a bargain for these.

Back