Not open for further replies.

stinger608

Supreme [H]ardness
First, lets get the important stuff out of the way. :p

Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/63394/to 418-0-0

Prefer PayPal non gift payment.

IMG_0978.JPG IMG_0979.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG IMG_0982.JPG

I've got a known working Voodoo 5 5500 AGP video card up for grabs. It has the original manual with it as well. Wish I had the original box but alas I don't.............Dang it. LOL

These are currently bring close to $600 on Ebay right now!!!

I know right, crazy how these cards have gone up in the last couple of years!!!!!

I don't currently have an Ebay account so anyone that does and wishes to make some quick bucks here is a way to do it.

Can't find it off hand, but I seen one that sold for $525 plus the seller charged shipping!

I'll do $250 shipped and insured via USPS Priority mail for this awesome card!
SOLD!!!!!!

Must have good Heatware!!!

I'll have pictures up later today or tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Whoever buys this card will probably want to recap it, it has the junk 90s SMD electrolytics that love to leak and eat the PCB.

I had to recap mine awhile back. Better to do it as preventative maintenance before they start to leak, because they will.

already have my original one . bump for yes another old voodoo user ..but save that card man ..its history..and nope not worth 500 bucks , if that card is worth 500 . let me sell you an ATI card that beat the panties off it ..an original ATI X 800 XL agp 256 meg card ..or even my ati 9500 PRO with an original box :LOL:

and yep i know my cards all work but they are not for sale as they are still in working order retro systems i own

why do old tseng labs card not cost 500 bucks on e bay ?

When you say "known working,"
What exactly does that mean?
100% working garuantee?

Yeppers, if it doesn't work "100%" I'd refund and get the card returned. I know it works good.
Of course pending a good solid Heatware. ;)

already have my original one . bump for yes another old voodoo user ..but save that card man ..its history..and nope not worth 500 bucks , if that card is worth 500 . let me sell you an ATI card that beat the panties off it ..an original ATI X 800 XL agp 256 meg card ..or even my ati 9500 PRO with an original box :LOL:

and yep i know my cards all work but they are not for sale as they are still in working order retro systems i own

why do old tseng labs card not cost 500 bucks on e bay ?

I know, I know, I shouldn't sell it and I'm going to regret it once I do. :sick:

Yeppers, if it doesn't work "100%" I'd refund and get the card returned. I know it works good.
Of course pending a good solid Heatware. ;)

I know, I know, I shouldn't sell it and I'm going to regret it once I do. :sick:

Thanks for clarification, and good luck with sale......I'd like to hang that sucker above my desk

I only see the PCI cards for near that kind of money. Though, your price seems fair. But, selling it under the pretense of "Close to $600 on eBay, get some quick cash now!!" is kind of wrong, to me.

But GLWS. Super cool card.

I only see the PCI cards for near that kind of money. Though, your price seems fair. But, selling it under the pretense of "Close to $600 on eBay, get some quick cash now!!" is kind of wrong, to me.

But GLWS. Super cool card.

Seen one recently sell for $565 and it was the AGP version without the original box. It had the manual with it as well.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump for a good price.......these things get crazy on eBay even with COVID19 economics. As a vintage PC enthusiast, if I would have known what these are worth now, I would have bought every Voodoo 3/4/5 card I could have found back in the early 2000s when these sold for peanuts on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...00+agp&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Yeah, no kidding.........Of course as the old saying goes; "hind site is 20-20." :p

Thanks for the bump man!!!!!

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back