sold locally - please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethiano

Limp Gawd
Heat

Hey All,

Haven't been on here recently, but I do have minor positive heat, so buy with confidence.

WTS

Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire /w dual 70A o-rings (barely used, bought for laptop, and never end up using it, use identical setup for desktop)

If anyone has used the new rapid fire switches, you know how sensitive they are (Think cherry reds that activate SUPER quick).

The only problem is the huge dead space after (even more so than normal switches because they activate faster).

I fixed this issue with dual 70A o rings.

What does this mean? Almost instant activation with barely any over travel. They key activates when you barely push it, then it stops, and since the o rings are so hard, there is barely any squish.

This is basically the ultimate gamer\typeracer keyboard (I have went through a lot of keyboards, and this is definitely my favorite.

O-rings are already installed, and are super secure (i haven't had a key fall off on either of my K65s with this setup)

$109 shipped to CONUS - Price drop

File_003_zpsccteyw3r.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm using my k70 with double oring, I thought I was the only one. Nice setup!

Also, I think you can edit your title now.

Yeah, it's a dream setup, works amazing with the rapid fire switches. literally no actuation time or over travel, just dont make a mistake =) awesome for gaming though without having to have super hard cherry blacks for speed =)

someone asked about the smudge on the wrist rest. i wiped it down, this is what it looks like (sorry for the first pic)

2017-09-17%2000_19_27-File_000_zpsvkvdq0tm.jpeg%20Photo%20by%20sethiano%20_%20Photobucket_zps9oumudti.png

You close your own listings. go to the for sale listings, locate yours, click edit, uncheck the "open" box and save. This will close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back