SOLD: HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Mini PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
I have an HP EliteDesk 800 G3 65W Mini PC for sale with the following specs. This system comes from a smoke-free home and has been cleaned, securely erased, and has the latest version of Windows 10 Pro Build 1909 pre-installed and activated via digital license. This system is fast, small, and would make a great Plex server, general-purpose PC, or HTPC. Measures in at just 6.97 x 1.35 x 6.88 in and 2.67 lbs.

The CPU in this unit is an Engineering Sample but shares the same base and turbo clocks as the retail stepping. This appears to be a very late pre-production S-SPEC and is even correctly identified by Windows as the i5-7400. HWInfo screenshots and Passmark benchmarks incoming tonight. http://www.cpu-world.com/sspec/QK/QKZQ.html

Condition: This unit is what I would grade as "good" condition. The chassis has a couple small scratches on the top of the unit that do not inhibit its function.

Heatware under NobleX13 (211-0-0). PayPal preferred. Please add 3% if paying as "Goods and Services".

I will ship this via USPS Priority Mail within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. Items ship expertly-packed in virgin packing materials.

SOLD Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Extra for AK/HI/International

HP Product Page

Specs:
  • Intel Core i5-7400 (QKZQ ES) (65W) (3.0Ghz base, 3.5Ghz max turbo)
  • Intel Q270 Chipset
  • 8GB DDR4 (1x8GB SODIMM)
  • 256GB NVMe Drive
  • Intel HD Graphics 630
  • Intel I219LM Gigabit Ethernet
  • Intel 8265 802.11ac 2x2 Wi-Fi with Bluetooth M.2 Combo Card
  • 2.5" SATA Drive Bay (available)
  • Front USB 3.1 Type-C Port
  • Dual DisplayPort + HDMI
  • Genuine HP 90W A/C Adapter

Last edited:
Status