SOLD: Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a freshly refurbished GIgabyte Aorus Xtreme TRX40 motherboard. If you want to run 4 GPUs on an AMD platform, this is one of about three models where this is actually possible. That's really the primary draw for this board over other TRX40 options. Oh, and I guess the 8 RAM slots are nice for folks who want to run 256GB. This listing also includes Gigabyte's PCI-E NVMe card.

As always, I stand behind every item I sell. In the interest of full disclosure, the history on this board is that the USB controller went up in smoke and Gigabyte repaired the board under warranty. While it was out for repair, I sold the only CPU I had which was compatible with the board. Thus, I am unable to test it myself before shipping and instead am relying on Gigabyte's own quality control (may the odds be ever in your favor). That said, if it doesn't work for you, then I will happily take it back and, of course, will cover return shipping via a pre-printed label.

$500 shipped CONUS.
PP or BTC/ETH equivalent

IMG_9590.jpgIMG_9589.jpgIMG_9588.jpgIMG_9587.jpgIMG_9586.jpgIMG_9583.jpgIMG_9579.jpg

Last edited:
Great seller. Bought (2) TITAN RTX 24 GB video cards from Thunderdolt which work great. Later on, He found some additional hardware and sent it. Really appreciate his follow through.

Good luck with Sale!

Bump because I thought that said "run 4 CPUs" and my mind went to 4P Threadripper and I still can't get rid of the erection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back