SOLD: EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra BNIB

Mosie100

Limp Gawd
First person who messaged me about buying this has purchased it... I held out strong for 10 days though!

Really hope I'm listing this up right, I keep screwing it up, but my goal is to trade this 3090 ftw ultra for a 3080 ftw ultra.
I'm trying to follow all rules here, so please someone pm me andlet me know if I'm not doing something right.

I've been trying to get a 3080 FTW3 Ultra for my best friend for months and I'm tired of lining up at Microcenter every week and striking out.
Was able to get one of these 3090 FTW3 Ultra's a week ago in the hopes of trading for a 3080, but haven't been able to find anyone local.
Sorry, but not willing to trade for anything but the 3080 FTW Ultra (he's a picky :vomit:)
The 3090 cost me $1986.86 ($1869.99 MSRP + MA tax 6.25%). receipt attached. Will trade for MSRP difference and even willing to lower this a bit to pay a bit of a premium for the 3080 FTW Ultra if someone has one.

Only willing to sell at MSRP + PP fee/shipping if this ends up sticking around for more than a couple weeks, because I can't afford to hold onto this card for more than that on my CC!

I'm in Greater Boston area if anyone is local and willing to do the trade here!

Thanks! :)
All positive heat in sig :)

EDIT: A few people have offered to buy, so if you’re pming to buy please just know there will be folks ahead of you. I am really only trying to trade this down for the 3080 ftw. Holding out hope...

3080 ftw ultra receipt.png

Last edited:
BTW, if he is that picky he needs list the specific models. EVGA naming is just confusing to me. (I have the 10G-P5-3885-KR 3080 XC3 Ultra and don't see the difference with the FTW3)

Bump for looking.

BTW, if he is that picky he needs list the specific models. EVGA naming is just confusing to me. (I have the 10G-P5-3885-KR 3080 XC3 Ultra and don't see the difference with the FTW3)

Bump for looking.
FTW has that sexy ass rgb 😏😏

1612651895867.jpeg

I am curious, what is your gpu plugged into here? Is this an external GPU rack for like a laptop?
Ya, that is an evga powerlink and the card is just sitting on the desk as I had just taken it out of the machine.

Bump for looking.
Different/larger heatsink/fan setup (naturally the card is wider and longer due to this along with being a 2.75 slot instead of 2.25 slot) and RGB. Clocks etc look to be the exact same as your card which is odd in the past the FTW cards had the higher clocks from the factory then the XC cards.

GL, but please do remove your EVGA assoc code. I got into hot waters for it, clearly against the rules here.

I just can't right now. I would so love to have this card for my adobe stuff. My 2080ti is good, this is better.

Bump for ya.

I wished I lived in Boston. I wish I had your 3080 to trade for your 3090. Sadly, I'm just existing. :( ....so wish.com it is :)

I am tempted to do the trade. I got a BNIB 3080 ftw3 coming from RMA this week but idk if I want to fork up 1k on top of it.

The creative or crazy thing people are willing to do for a GPU, but I believe OP here is looking for a 3080 ftw, not a 6900xt

The creative or crazy thing people are willing to do for a GPU, but I believe OP here is looking for a 3080 ftw, not a 6900xt

On mobile. I think I sent that to wrong thread. I could a sworn there's a dude with a 3090 that wanted a Merc 6900xt for it.

Back