SOLD - DJI Spark Fly-More + 2 Extra Batteries & Care Refresh

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by sgrinavi, Mar 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgrinavi

sgrinavi [H]ardness Supreme

SOLD

Green spark, near-perfect condition, no issues. Flown 10 times as of the posting of this ad. $650 invested. Selling so I can upgrade my other drone

$500, shipping to the lower 48 included.

Bottom.jpg Box.jpg Overview.jpg Top.jpg DJI_0003.JPG DJI_0005.JPG

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  2. NobleX13

NobleX13 2[H]4U

Nice drone. I had a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced for a while. I miss it, but I don't have $500 to burn right now. And screw the FAA with their stupid number system. What are we going to do, register all of the geese next?

3. sgrinavi

The registration doesn't bother me anymore than it bothers me to put a tag on my car, it's not like it's a 2nd amendment right or something. What chaps my ass is the new rules coming out will require you to notify the local airport if you are within 5 miles or, if you have a commercial license you need to get permission. That's going to be a shit show.

4. Jedi

Jedi [H]ard|Gawd

Whats the flight time on the Spark? I have a mavic 2 pro and was thinking about getting one of these for my kiddo.

5. Jedi

Jedi [H]ard|Gawd

Yeah i think the FAA rules are BS to be honest, but I heard that they are going to be having law enforcement charge like $150 in fines if we dont comply, so Idk. I think the 5 mile range is total BS, since I live in an area where there are a TON of towers.

sgrinavi likes this.
  6. sgrinavi

They say 16 minutes, more like 12 or 13. That's why I got the extra 2 batteries and they charge pretty fast.

7. Jedi

Jedi [H]ard|Gawd

I hate that about DJI in the perfect conditions its X time but it ends up being Y, 12-13 minutes isn’t bad, I only get like 25-30 with my mavic 2 pro, when I'm filming our football games I got landing and battery swaps down to like 10 seconds its like a nascar pit crew. :D

sgrinavi likes this.
  8. odditory

odditory [H]ardness Supreme

Spark is the perfect starter drone. I had no idea how far drones had come along until I got one of these. Was blown away.. So much high precision tech packed into a tiny package.

There are some videos of wind tests on Youtube - one where a guy blows a leaf blower at a Spark and a Mavic 2 Pro from about 1-2' away, and they just snap right back to their hovering position even in insane turbulence. Amazing how resilient they are.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Adidas4275 and sgrinavi like this.
  9. Jedi

Jedi [H]ard|Gawd

Ha I haven’t seen the leaf blower, I just had to watch it. It is pretty crazy I’ve flown mine in like 25 -35 mph winds like nothing. Everyone was amazed at how stable it was, all it did was take my battery down a bit, but yeah they are totally amazing how far these have come along. What drone do you have now, aside from the spark.

sgrinavi likes this.
  10. sgrinavi

LoL. That's fast considering how long it takes to power up.

You need a second one so you can get more angles and not have the dead spots from battery switch

11. sgrinavi

12. Adidas4275

Adidas4275 [H]ardness Supreme

What are you talking about..... that is the FAA rule under Part 107 and 101 now (unless the tower is Class G)

Class E under 101 and 107 both have to notify the tower prior and Part 107 has to get authorization via the FAA portal. (like 90 days)

Class G 107 can fly without notification, but still you should and Part 101 has to notify freaking farm strips and helipads within 5 miles.

That has been the rule since part 107/101 were created ...... Under 333 you didnt have to notify the tower in Class G but in Class E you still did even a long time ago.

BTW Bump, since the last comment here was a while ago.

GL selling the spark. I love mine and hope they rev it soon

sgrinavi likes this.
  13. sgrinavi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.