SOLD: Brand New EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdogg707

[H]ard|Gawd
Background
Purchased for a recent build but realized a bit too late that the video card is too tall for my SFF case. The card is brand new and I have not opened the box.

Details
You will receive a brand new, sealed EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 FTW Video Card in retail box with all accessories. I can include the original receipt from Newegg if desired.

I am not looking to price gouge here, just simply get my money back and help someone else out that is looking for a new video card (these things are still hard to find!). I am asking SOLD. I prefer Non-CC PayPal for payment.

Payment/Offer Details
- I am not looking for any trades.
- Offers will be entertained, but please, no low ballers. Multi-item discounts are available.
- I will only ship to the U.S.
- Parts are shipped via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and will be insured for the purchase price.
- I have heat in my sig.
- I accept Non-CC Paypal
- I can most easily be contacted via PM or E-Mail (See Sig.)

As always, bumps are appreciated!

Last edited:
Why not return it?

They are still had to find and out of stock pretty much everywhere. Figured instead of returning it I could hopefully find someone that was looking for a new, hard to find card and sell it to them instead.

They are still had to find and out of stock pretty much everywhere. Figured instead of returning it I could hopefully find someone that was looking for a new, hard to find card and sell it to them instead.
Fair enough was just curious since in the end you would be loosing out with the fees I would think.

FYI I would recommend fwding the invoice when sold as when I registered my 1070 gtx they noted they required the invoice in order to honor any warranty.

GLWS, these cards are awesome.

FYI I would recommend fwding the invoice when sold as when I registered my 1070 gtx they noted they required the invoice in order to honor any warranty.

GLWS, these cards are awesome.

Great point. The original invoice will be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back