SOLD: Black/Violet PsychoSleeve Corsair AX1200

Xcellere

Limp Gawd
This PSU was supposed to build a murderbox MKII, but that project fell through. Everything is in flawless condition. Prices include shipping.

PayPal, Venmo, or local pickup in Los Angeles.

Heatware

PsychoSleeve Corsair AX1200 Purple/Black Sleeving ($180 for cables + PSU, or $130 just PSU) - Purchased this AX1200 last year and had it sleeved by Martin Simpson of PsychoSleeve. I paid $450 to have the sleeving done (I can provide the receipt), so I obviously have to factor this into the cost of the PSU. To ensure the heatshrink length on each connector was absolutely perfect, I shipped the cables back to Martin three separate times until they were perfect.

PsychoSleeve cables included: x1 ATX, x1 CPU, x4 PCI-E, x2 black SATA data cables, x1 purple SATA data cable, x1 Dual 4-pin power cable​
Standard AX1200 cables included: x1 ATX, x1 CPU, x2 PCI-E, x2 Quad SATA power cable, x2 Single SATA power cable, x1 SATA data cable, x2 Quad 4-pin power cables, x4 Single 4-pin power cables​

2_vivid-violet-24pin.jpg

sata1.jpg

pci-e2.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump for looking..Good deal for someone that might want a purple theme'd built I guess?

GLWS OP.

How long are these things. I might be interested depending on length.

Bump for dedication in selling. 7 years going. Don't even think PsychoSleeve is around anymore?

7 years later, is that PSU even still healthy? Caps don't last forever 😳😯 has the PSU occasionally been powered on routine to maintain it? Or has the PSU been in active duty the last 7 years? Or has it been collecting dust?

How long are these things. I might be interested depending on length.
They’re standard length cables that came with the AX1200.
Bump for dedication in selling. 7 years going. Don't even think PsychoSleeve is around anymore?
lol thank you!
7 years later, is that PSU even still healthy? Caps don't last forever 😳😯 has the PSU occasionally been powered on routine to maintain it? Or has the PSU been in active duty the last 7 years? Or has it been collecting dust?
I’ve powered it on once a year or so.

Boy do I miss my old Murderbox. Modding during those days were much more difficult, but also rewarding. Love the cables, btw.

Back