Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1733 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1607 MHz
Memory Clock : 10010 MHz

OC Mode can be adjusted with one click with ASUS GPU Tweak II

DVI Output : x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : x 2 (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes

SOLD.

Only a few months old...never OC'd over how it comes configured. Selling because I did a new build and wanted a white card (I'm silly) so I got a new Galax 1080GTX. Non-smoking household.

Runs perfectly, never had any issues. Comes with box and all accessories except the CD because it arrived scratched - drivers/software all available online which is where you want to get them from anyway since it will be the latest version(s).

This is the current listing on Newegg - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126106
This is the product page - https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-GTX1080-8G-GAMING/overview/

I have great heatware (see my sig)

GTX.jpg

GTX-accessories.jpg

GTX-back.jpg

GTX-box.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks...based on what I researched on eBay, used ones are going for $550+ so I think it's priced to sell. I hate haggling and have no illusions of getting anywhere near what I paid for it or the Galax card I bought. I have a number of other items I'll be selling in the next week or so - some newer processors, MB's, 1000W PSU, etc. Since I never even opened the accessories for this, it was easy to get ready for sale.

Some info I should add - I ran the Oculus Rift on this with no issues at all, nor with my ASUS ROG PG348Q 4K curved display on games like Shadows of Mordor, Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4 (modded to fit monitor aspect ratio) and Far Cry 4 - among others. It runs super quiet...much of the time, the fans don't even need to run!

Thanks...based on what I researched on eBay, used ones are going for $550+ so I think it's priced to sell. I hate haggling and have no illusions of getting anywhere near what I paid for it or the Galax card I bought. I have a number of other items I'll be selling in the next week or so - some newer processors, MB's, 1000W PSU, etc. Since I never even opened the accessories for this, it was easy to get ready for sale.

Some info I should add - I ran the Oculus Rift on this with no issues at all, nor with my ASUS ROG PG348Q 4K curved display on games like Shadows of Mordor, Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4 (modded to fit monitor aspect ratio) and Far Cry 4 - among others. It runs super quiet...much of the time, the fans don't even need to run!

Looking forward to updates. Interested in cpus and itx mbs. I feel a little bit disappointed that I went with my 1080 Xtreme because it's 2.5 slit, so I can't swap it between main rig and itx secondary pc I'm currently building in Node 202. Wish I got Strix :D

Back