SOLD! Alienware 55 OLED AW5520QF 4k120hz displayport (South Florida)

l88bastard

2[H]4U
Hello Senators, I am selling my AW5520QF, which is in great condition.

This is the epic Alienware gaming monitor that does native 4k120 FULL RGB
and retails for three grand!

I am the original owner, bought directly from Dell and have the sales receipt.

Due to the size and insane cost of shipping I can only sell as local pickup only.
Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Asking $1300

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Oh also, I have perfect 26-0 heatware
https://www.heatware.com/search/go?term=l88bastard

Thankahh,

Andy

aw1.jpg

aw2.jpg

aw3.jpg

aw4.jpg

aw5.jpg

aw6.jpg

aw7.jpg

picture upload site

Last edited:
There are two issues I can see with shipping this. One is if the OP doesn't have the original box and the other is if the OP is willing to take it to a FedEX/UPS store to actually ship it. Even if it costs $200 to ship this thing it would still be a great deal.

Displayport on OLED sounds great. Wish they included HDMI 2.1 as well though.

Fantastic deal when you consider the MSRP. I believe OP has only had this thing for a few months. I hope someone from [H] is able to snag it!

There are two issues I can see with shipping this. One is if the OP doesn't have the original box and the other is if the OP is willing to take it to a FedEX/UPS store to actually ship it. Even if it costs $200 to ship this thing it would still be a great deal.

Yea, usually I keep my original boxes, but the box for this thing was larger than a small car!
Also, shipping would cost a fortune and be to much of a hassle.

Fantastic deal when you consider the MSRP. I believe OP has only had this thing for a few months. I hope someone from [H] is able to snag it!

I'm the original owner and have had it since new. Its a tremendous monitor in more ways than one lol

Id snap this up in a heartbeat if I was nearby.

Did somebody say road trip?!?

That girl on the tracks must not realize trains are dangerous. Free bump for you, that monitor is pretty freakin slick. I use an LG OLED with one of my PCs , and its pretty awesome the color that OLED kicks out.

It's not the roadtrip I mind, DC to Florida is a fun drive. It's finding a car big enough to stick a 55" tv into :-D

Good luck with sale man. Great price!

It's not the roadtrip I mind, DC to Florida is a fun drive. It's finding a car big enough to stick a 55" tv into :-D

Good luck with sale man. Great price!

You would have to rent a dodge caravan or chevy transverse with fold down rear seats. Thanks for the good ju ju!

That girl on the tracks must not realize trains are dangerous. Free bump for you, that monitor is pretty freakin slick. I use an LG OLED with one of my PCs , and its pretty awesome the color that OLED kicks out.

Shes def in danger of having a train run on her! Oh yea, curved C6 was my first oled, since then I have also gone C7, C9, AW55 and CX....once you go (oled) Black you never go.............

I am in Texas, so 'local' is out for me, but I hope that someone in your area is able to buy this. I would love to have it myself.

Im local, I just cant find a reason I need this. Great looking monitor though!

Two reasons:
(1) There is always room for jello!!!
(2) MS Flight Sim 2020

How is this still here...if I didn't have to do a mandated quarantine for 14 days I'd seriously consider driving down from New York.
(A) We can do a contactless, social distancing, no eye contact, no mommy daddy button, transfer on the roof of my buildings parking garage.....Miami Vice style! I got dibs on tubs, you can be crockett, just remember to wear the z-cavarichis

Back