SOLD: 27" Acer Predator XB270HU 144Hz G-Sync IPS monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeDukem

2[H]4U
Acer Predator XB270HU bprz 27'' * 144 Hz * 1440p * G-SYNC * IPS

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009742

Good condition, no dead pixels I could detect, no dust under screen, excellent colors!

$390 shipped to lower 48!

I accept PayPal, (YOU MUST HAVE HEATWARE, SOLID REP, OR PAY VIA GIFT)!

My Heatware: NukeDukem (17-0-0) https://www.heatware.com/u/76527/to

IMG_1790.JPG

Last edited:
It has some minor bleed in the top left. Unnoticeable in practical use. I'm picky about my panels and this was a replacement for the first one I had ordered. I was very happy with it compared to the flawed one originally sent to me. It's about as good as these particular panels get, IMO.

It has some minor bleed in the top left. Unnoticeable in practical use. I'm picky about my panels and this was a replacement for the first one I had ordered. I was very happy with it compared to the flawed one originally sent to me. It's about as good as these particular panels get, IMO.

These are great gaming monitors. Still using mine. NukeDukem is spot on and there's no avoiding some BLB his sounds better than mine even!

I play Diablo 3. Any idea on how well my GTX 970 would do at 1440p 144Hz? Not sure I have the budget to get monitor and then also a 1080 or something.

Bump!

I play Diablo 3. Any idea on how well my GTX 970 would do at 1440p 144Hz? Not sure I have the budget to get monitor and then also a 1080 or something.

I dont play Diablo 3 so I couldn't tell you. I would say a 970 is on the weak side for this res if you are playing modern, demanding FPS or TPS games. G-Sync helps smooth out frame drops, so it depends on what you consider acceptable FPS.

Thanks for looking!

I play D3. A 970 with this monitor will run buttery smooth. Really really intense fights will slow down frames but that will happen with any video card/CPU combo. I Love this monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back