Solaris Hands-On Preview: 5 Ways It’s Like Unreal Or Quake In VR

erek

[H]F Junkie
"No Party System
I mentioned this already, but just to emphasize: you cannot join up with a friend, make a party, or invite anyone to a game — yet. That is coming as the first major update, but for pre-season it’s not in yet.

No Bots, No Solo Play
When I pressed the developers for an answer here they basically just said, “We never say never,” but at this time there are no plans for anything other than strictly 4v4. That means if only seven people are online, you can’t play. There is no training mode, no bots to fight against, and no solo options at all. Hopefully they reconsider and add something, even if it’s just an option to have bots fill empty slots and balance teams.

No Map Selection Or Lobby System
The main menu has a play button or you can put the helmet on — those are your options for joining a match. Behind the scenes the game then slots you into a match and starts the game. There is no map selection, it’s just always random, and you can’t tweak options or anything yet. I’m under the impression that private lobbies with settings to tweak and filters to set are coming, but aren’t there yet."

https://uploadvr.com/solaris-vr-shooter-preview-unreal-quake/

I read the title and was thoroughly confused.

I thought it had something to do with that formerly Sun Microsystems Operating System.
me too, but ends up being a decently named title though like the others will probably flop

like "control", other aptly named titles, etc

feels like the current hipster wave of names

me too, but ends up being a decently named title though like the others will probably flop

like "control", other aptly named titles, etc

feels like the current hipster wave of names

I was very disappointed when I found out that the game "Control" had nothing to do with the Get Smart universe...

Reactions: erek
like this
I read the title and was thoroughly confused.

I thought it had something to do with that formerly Sun Microsystems Operating System.
I think it's just a remake. Pretty sure I've got this around somewhere.

Attachments

• solaris_red_cart.jpg
    solaris_red_cart.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
So, is this the game where a replicant (or not?) of your dead wife comes back to life?

Does this exist in the Stalker universe?

Back