Software to run Ipad app on Windows PC?

Swede88

Lurker
What I would like to do is buy this app

However, it runs only on the ipad which I do not own.

Is there software I can buy that will allow me to run the app (legally) on a windows PC?

What I would like to do is buy this app

However, it runs only on the ipad which I do not own.

Is there software I can buy that will allow me to run the app (legally) on a windows PC?
Android? Sure, there's several. iOS? Nope, nonexistent due to Apple's policies.

Not exactly, you just need to install a screen mirroring program and cast your screen activity to the PC monitor. By the way, considering the copyright issue, you are recommended to have it for personal use. About tools, what I can think about is Reflector, iPhone/iPad Recorder from Apowersoft as well as Airserver.

Thanks, I'll take a look into this.

There is this by the same company for Windows 8.x/10: Essential Anatomy, Unparalleled Human 3D Engine - 3d4medical.com

I hear ya, but it doesn't appear to have the same functionality as the IPAD version. Or does it?

Thanks, I'll take a look into this.

I hear ya, but it doesn't appear to have the same functionality as the IPAD version. Or does it?

As a last ditch resort, you could try VMware player or another virtualisation software. And run ios in it. Yeah, cumbersome, I know.

This is a similar app but the one you're referencing is new and probably does have more functionality. I have Essential Anatomy 3 for Windows and it's a pretty nice app.

As a last ditch resort, you could try VMware player or another virtualisation software. And run ios in it. Yeah, cumbersome, I know.

You can't run iOS in VMWare (or any other off-the-shelf virtualization software).

Heh, I kept reading it as ldap (LDAP) instead of Ipad (iPad), and was wondering what in the world LDAP app would only be available on iOS until clicked the link and saw it was not what I thought it was.

I dloaded an android emulator for windows just two days ago but never saw one for iOS.

I dloaded an android emulator for windows just two days ago but never saw one for iOS.

The only iOS emulator is the one included with Xcode, and it cannot be used for what the OP is asking to do anyway. The only way to use this app is to run it on an iPad, period.

Welcome to iOS hell. Or you could just do android and make your life easier ;)

So, I installed that android emulator on my Win8.1 and had it working the first run fine, was just like having an android tablet on my PC but with no touch screen. Then I tried to install Periscope app and it said it is not supported by my version of android, installed some other apps that worked fine. My main reason for installing the android emulator was to use Persicope on my PC. Then I closed the android OS and next time I tried to run it it crashed, every fucking time. Uninstalled already.

So, I installed that android emulator on my Win8.1 and had it working the first run fine, was just like having an android tablet on my PC but with no touch screen. Then I tried to install Periscope app and it said it is not supported by my version of android, installed some other apps that worked fine. My main reason for installing the android emulator was to use Persicope on my PC. Then I closed the android OS and next time I tried to run it it crashed, every fucking time. Uninstalled already.
Define: "that android emulator", there's at least three that I've heard of. Bluestacks is one, I think Remix OS is another.

Define: "that android emulator", there's at least three that I've heard of. Bluestacks is one, I think Remix OS is another.

It's called Andy.

Andy_v46.2_53_x64.exe

Maybe I will have better luck with one of those others and will look them up. Thanks.

I installed Bluestacks last night and got Persiscope installed into it fine but when I watch any scopes the video just sits there saying loading but never loads. Back to the drawing board. That Remix is over 800mb torrent so not up to downloading that just yet if I can get Persicope working in Bluestacks.

Back