Socket A and 940 clearence

brycejones

Supreme [H]ardness
My heatware is under [email protected]. All items are guaranteed no DOA unless otherwise noted. All prices including shipping unless otherwise noted. I except PayPal. Please PM me with any questions you may have.

SFF/Motherboards/CPUS:

1 256MB Registered ECC DDR(Crucial) $20

Luck of the Draw

SOLD stuff:

AMD Skt A Sempron 2600+ 1.8 ghz - includes HSF SOLD
AMD Athlon 2200+ 1.8 ghz - includes HSF SOLD
1 AMD Athlon Xp1700 AXDA1700DLT3C AIGA0224MPMW stepping, bridges painted so it can work as an MP SOLD
1 Biostar M7VIZ-SATA Socket A motherboard. SOLD
1 PC Chips 851G Socket A motherboard 851G SOLD
1 Opteron 240 + AMD HSF - SOLD
1 Opteron 246 + AMD HSF - steppings CAATC0421SPMW each CPU comes with AMD HSF SOLD
1 PCChips M851G Skt A motherboard - doesn't POST SOLD
1 ECS NForce 3 Socket 754 Motherboard doesn't POST SOLD
1 Asus P4SGX-MX P478 motherboard - randomly shuts down SOLD

Man, I can't believe the price drop that hit those opterons. I bought a few of those a couple of years back and paid a pretty penny for them!

Bump for some great prices! I have the non-SATA version of that Biostar M7VIZ, and it has served me very well. Tech support is also quite good.

If that 40gb seagate works and just has the bad sectors masked, I'd be interested in the grab bag.

Actually looking at the boards, do any of them support the Opteron CPUs?

Nope they are all socket A. I do have one slightly flakey 940 single CPU board that would great for a set up not involving windows. It wouldn't boot windows after installing but would boot linux fine. I would through it in for free if someone took both of the 940 cpus....

Nope they are all socket A. I do have one slightly flakey 940 single CPU board that would great for a set up not involving windows. It wouldn't boot windows after installing but would boot linux fine. I would through it in for free if someone took both of the 940 cpus....
Specs on the 940 board?

Back