Social Media Blamed For Spike In STDs

Now people in third-world countries that are uneducated or otherwise ignorant of the diseases or victims of rape... that's another matter. Those people need education and assistance. I can't blame them for what they don't understand or don't know about or what's forced on them against their will.

You do realize there are vast numbers of people in the "first world" that are uneducated and otherwise ignorant of damn near everything, right? :rolleyes:

If people don't use them they can't fix anything.

I never said condoms were the answer. I said foolish people getting what they deserve is the answer. Stupid is as stupid does.

You do realize there are vast numbers of people in the "first world" that are uneducated and otherwise ignorant of damn near everything, right? :rolleyes:

Sex ed and condoms has been... er, no pun intended here... rammed down everyone's throat for the last two decades. The people doing this with social media are supposedly smart enough to operate a phone or computer in order to hook up. They know full well what a condom is and what it's for, so they're going into this with full knowledge of what they're doing. They have no excuses, and thus deserve no sympathy.

Back