So who's preordering D&D:O

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
And for those who don't know what I'm talking about Dungeons & Dragons Online. The screens look pretty cool, and got a email from eb about getting into the beta if you preorder, but anyone know if it'll be worth it? Anyone playing the beta with some opinions? I'm surprised there aren't any threads dedicated to this game yet.

no housing?
no crafting?
no pvp?

it's a blatant abuse of the license to hop on the mmorpg bandwagon

It's in a Stress Test beta right now, so if anyone wants to "try before you buy" just go to www.fileplanet.com and download it (you do not have to be a fileplanet subscriber).

ouch, didn't know people hated it so much, I don't know a single thing about the game.. hence the post :) oh well

There FAQ does not make a clear distinction in how combat will be implemented. Until I know for sure I will not even consider the game.

From the FAQ: This is what worries me.

"In our game, player skill means mastering the movement and targeting controls, learning to predict the movements and behaviors of various monsters, and making decisive tactical decisions in a real-time environment."

"In our game, player skill means mastering the movement and targeting controls, learning to predict the movements and behaviors of various monsters, and making decisive tactical decisions in a real-time environment."
Rangers/Mages that kite for the win!

Warriors who actually have to stick it up and fight for the lose!

I played the beta for about a week. I thought it was ok. I havent played wow on their servers so i cant compare it. I used to play UO and it looks better then my 2D days on UO.

I like D&D and i hope it gets beter. It was a beta and I have played worst betas.

I'm in the beta and I find it doesn't keep me coming back for more like other MMO's, I have high hopes for it but I expect it not to meet them.

I'm going to see about getting a spot for Friday's stress test.

Back