So who is thinking of getting a Phantom just to turn it into a real PC?

I know from the article I just read if they keep the insides somewhat the same I'll have myself a new $200 gaming PC.

Anyone else thinking the same?

I for one will not be supporting this console in this way. why you ask??? I would rather send the [H] the money so they can fight their lawsuit against infinium. The reason being is that I do not support companies that continually lie to their customers. I think that we should start a [H]ard Legal fund :D

Nope, I wont support any company that sues my home page.

Second that one. Considering their cash flow issues right now, it will be interesting to see if one ever makes it to retail.

that first gen one look like a serious POS. I know its first gen but do you think the PSX had hot glue being used in its first attempt. And no I will not support them. I like my xbox and ps2 very much!

I'll get one on the secondary market after Infinium goes bankrupt. I will rip out the guts, throw a mini board in there with a kick processor and video, and have it sit on my desk so I can always have a reminder of how NOT to business.

[H] will always have the primary support of the very customers Infinium wants. That alone dooms Infinium to utter and complete failure on the wastepile of history.

This console is supposed to have the tighest security yet but we will see. I might like to buy one if I could put emulators on it. I use my modded Xbox for just that but the Xbox is barely fast enough for some N64 games (let a lone that the N64 emulators are just buggy to begin with)..

Enigma said:
I would rather send the [H] the money so they can fight their lawsuit against infinium.

errr, im kinda new here can some one fill me in one what happent between Infinum and [H]?

I kind of like the case (once you get rid of the crappy Phantom logo lighting) but other then that I'm not really interested in it.

I'd also would never buy a product from a company that lies and sues my homepage. Besides my box would completely violate the Phantom in the worst way.

With them sending [H] a Phantom doesnt it in away clear them? I mean it does exist, it may not be of quality like some uber PC's but non the less it does exist. Also I could have sworn the X-Box started out like the Phantom and was going to play PC games. In anycase I am surprised more companies are not trying this, the market seems big for it. ;)

SuX0rz said:
I'd also would never buy a product from a company that lies and sues my homepage. Besides my box would completely violate the Phantom in the worst way.

i would never buy a phantom.

and i just have to say to you suxorz, snatch is one of my favorite movies ever.

Back