So...Who is going to be at VMworld this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you book NDA sessions or just going to the regular ones?

Yes, I did, and it just isn't that interesting so far. Some of the futures for the appliances I found interesting. I saw product naming futures, and I think talking about that product in much more detail would be better :).

So far this year has sucked, absolutely nothing to be excited about and the sessions have provided very little under NDA to provide value to the trip. This year may kill any hope of us returning. Maybe there will be some wow factor today at the general session.

I have no hope of that, but we'll see. I have a lot more sessions, so there's still some prayer of it turning around.

Yeah, I agree. I was all about NSX last year, but being that my company won't deploy it and won't deploy VDI, it doesn't leave much for me to look at.

i had one good breakout session today "Becoming a vRealize Automagician: Why Automation isn’t Automatic", but the other two DevOps ones were too ambiguous to learn anything substantiative.

Bunch of people I know are going so I'm going to tag along to the concert instead of going to the Unparty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back