So who got 3D Printing stuff from Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

notarat

2[H]4U
I picked up some more filament, an Exacto Knife set, some small files, and an extruder upgrade to replace the stock one on my CR6 Max. Anyone else score some decent stuff?

Voxelab had their 6" 4k mono resin printer down to $130 which is a steal for those specs.

Besides that, nothing terribly special. AliExpress had some good deals on some odds and ends.

*Edit* There were also Amazon return Voxelab Aquilas for $51. From the two that I own I can say that is an extremely good deal.

Nothing for me … my buddy bought the ender extender 400 + 600 watt heater for his ender 3. Looking forward to that install.

As far as actual sales: I only got a couple boxes of filament. But I ordered upgrade parts for my E3 Max. Linear Rail kit here I come!

My extruder was scheduled to arrive between 5-10pm and it arrived at 10pm exactly. Will be doing that upgrade this week. Also going to do the fan upgrade to the hot end and part cooler when I decide which fans will be best for me

I just stocked up on some filament. I didn’t see any great deals on resin unfortunately.
I also got 4 more rolls of filament. Bought an Exacto knife kit, some small files, a small crafts-type hammer (6oz, lol) and some other sundry items

Back