So where can I get the cheapest ipod ?

Hyper_Psycho

2[H]4U
Where can I attain the cheapers 20GB 4th gen ipod at ?
Apple.com's store with an educational discount ?

lol
i never got my ipod from fr.ee.ip.od.co.m
but the spam at the address has been collecting well

damn it
its 286 with ground shipping on apple.com
damn taxes
grrr

you could also stalk somebody that is listening to their ipod...hit them over the head and steal it :p ...now THAT would be the cheap way...just hope you either can run REAL fast or have a good lawyer

oh and the "free" ipod is a pyramid scam

I might be selling my old ones soon, I will post them in the fs/ft section once i have the proper setup for a post ready there, with adequate pictures as well.

gigglebyte said:
you could also stalk somebody that is listening to their ipod...hit them over the head and steal it :p ...now THAT would be the cheap way...just hope you either can run REAL fast or have a good lawyer

oh and the "free" ipod is a pyramid scam

oh man
free ipod is bs
totally

and i dont want to club anyone
haha

Kaos said:
I might be selling my old ones soon, I will post them in the fs/ft section once i have the proper setup for a post ready there, with adequate pictures as well.
:confused: is yours a 4th gen 20gb ?
if so hook a brotha up

i posted a "hot deal" about the u2 20gb for $250

but yea, if they're an authorized reseller, they have to stick to like -+5 on msrp.

however, there are places that are not authorized resellers that sell them for less, i don't know any off the tp of my head, but they exist

C1utCh said:
i posted a "hot deal" about the u2 20gb for $250

but yea, if they're an authorized reseller, they have to stick to like -+5 on msrp.

however, there are places that are not authorized resellers that sell them for less, i don't know any off the tp of my head, but they exist

a link to the thread would be good

i got a shrink wraped 20gb 4g for 220.

friend won it in some contest and sold it to me.

The free iPod site worked for me. I got mine last November. 20 GB. Didn't pay anything for it. Don't get spammed about it either. I know lots of people who also got theres.

But to each his own. I understand lots of people are obnoxious about it, but I don't see why everyone is so hostile when someone simply shares the fact that "hey, there is this place, if your interested sign up".

But, that's not really answering this thread. Checkout www.dealmac.com. Apple's pricing is pretty strict, but a lot of times, other sellers will offer add ons and packin deals, like free iTune gift cards if you purchas from them.

cmstar said:
The free iPod site worked for me. I got mine last November. 20 GB. Didn't pay anything for it. Don't get spammed about it either. I know lots of people who also got theres.

But to each his own. I understand lots of people are obnoxious about it, but I don't see why everyone is so hostile when someone simply shares the fact that "hey, there is this place, if your interested sign up".

But, that's not really answering this thread. Checkout www.dealmac.com. Apple's pricing is pretty strict, but a lot of times, other sellers will offer add ons and packin deals, like free iTune gift cards if you purchas from them.

some of my friends got free ipods
but it took a while to get em
and they werent satisfied ... since they got bombarded with spam
but i guess you cannot atrribute all of it to fr.ee.ip.od.s.co.m

Back