So... when can we expect these crazy prices to come down?

thelead

2[H]4U
Nvidia 52 week high stock price - $292
Nvidia 52 week low stock price - $124
They are currently sitting at ~ $135

I have a good job and make good money and can rather easily buy a 2080ti but refuse to at the insane prices that they are asking. Are they ever going to drop these prices or are they going to continue being stupid and wait for AMD or Intel to take their business?

I was just looking at used prices on our for sale market here and instead of threadcrapping, because it's not the seller's fault, came here instead. Sorry if this is the millionth post on this but its just ridiculous.

Signed,

Happy owner of a 1080ti that I happily paid $700 for.

When AMD products come within 15% performance of Nvidia. That is when prices will come down.

Nvidia 52 week high stock price - $292
Nvidia 52 week low stock price - $124
They are currently sitting at ~ $135

I have a good job and make good money and can rather easily buy a 2080ti but refuse to at the insane prices that they are asking. Are they ever going to drop these prices or are they going to continue being stupid and wait for AMD or Intel to take their business?

I was just looking at used prices on our for sale market here and instead of threadcrapping, because it's not the seller's fault, came here instead. Sorry if this is the millionth post on this but its just ridiculous.

Signed,

Happy owner of a 1080ti that I happily paid $700 for.

Should find out soon with AMDs CES announcements.

2080ti isnt going to come down in price, wait for next gen at least.

Wait on AMD to produce something as fast as a 2080 Ti is my recommendation. However, you'll be waiting for a long while.

I totally get that AMD has to put pressure on Nvidia but they hardly ever have and the prices weren’t this insane. At some point, when few are buying your high-end products and your stock prices reflect that fact, something has to give, right?

No. This is the new normal. Foolish people keep paying the high prices and they have no reason to bring them down. Plus, they don't have any competition to make them change their pricing structure. Welcome to the suck.

Back