So whats the news on S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

Hurley_2002

Limp Gawd
Anyone heard anything new on it, maybe some new screenshots or videos. Figure I would ask since I haven't seen a thread on the game for a while here :D :p

I'm not even worrying anymore until the demo will be out and I will get to try it. I WILL NOT buy another game until I know that some trusted people find it good.

I burnt myself with Call of Duty UO, Doom 3, Battlefront...

it has to stop!

:(

The Saint said:
I'm not even worrying anymore until the demo will be out and I will get to try it. I WILL NOT buy another game until I know that some trusted people find it good.

it has to stop!

Yeah no kidding :(

Maybe u need some old school gaming for some "good" games! NES, SNES, etc.? Get a emu and what not! =)

The Saint said:

it has to stop!

Never rely on what anyone says, I don't care if it's God Himself. What the hell do they know about what YOU like? :)

It's all cool. I just never let anyone's opinion speak for my money :D

I like Doom3...I think that people tend to "get on the bandwagon" whether they like or dislike
a game, or a video card for that rather.

But the news on stalker is...still no co-op and demo probably out after the game.

The Saint said:

it has to stop!

What is your complaint on UO? I heard it is great but short. I played the demo and it was to fricking hard. That is my complaint. CoD was great though.

i think it got pushed back to 2005, before that the rumor was it would be out in November of this year.

mcryptic said:
i think it got pushed back to 2005, before that the rumor was it would be out in November of this year.
They didn't want it to compete with Doom III (and maybe HL2) so they pushed the release date back. It should really be released before Christmas.

Staples said:
What is your complaint on UO? I heard it is great but short. I played the demo and it was to fricking hard. That is my complaint. CoD was great though.

yeah, i'll agree the multi is a tad short. but just jack it up to veteran if it's too short/easy. then it gets reeeal long ;)

i love the multi and it loves me.

Ha, Battlefront. You're one of those people that jumped on the chance to buy them in the store the day it was out? Psst. A good reason why poor people like me are smart with their money.

Call of Duty, and United Offensive-- they're not bad...

Doom 3, not bad either, just depends on what you seeked for...

-J.

Back