So...What music do you guys (and gals) listen to while you program?

HHunt said:
27. Flogging Molly - Death Valley Queen (4:18)
I'm not sure if "Light Rock" is what I'd classify it as, but ... ok, it sort of works. :)
(Wonderful album, anyway.)

Agreed. Basically all the songs are slower tempo with not a lot lyrics. So light rock was prolly wrong terminalogy :p Besides that, Flogging Molly is amazing

"Not a lot of lyrics" is also a bit dubious. ;)
Oh, and do check out Dropkick Murphys if you haven't already.

Zalbag said:
Strange, I listen to di.fm as well, but I generally like the Vocal Trance channel. I love the lyrics....
I listen to Digitally Imported's vocal trance almost exclusively when I'm working on programming.

apoctalyptica, beethoven's 9th, strauss, the pixies, grand funk railroad, dropkick murphy's: down by the docks

RazorWind said:
I listen to Digitally Imported's vocal trance almost exclusively when I'm working on programming.
I listen to the DI.fm stations when working on the computer...

I also really like XTC Radio and Frisky Radio...and Secret Agent Radio

I usually listen to something that isn't too distracting. Trance or D&B (esp. Liquid Funk).

98EXL said:
those ASOT shows are the shit

I just finished downloading, uhm, a lot of them. I dont have all 200 something shows, but close enough. It's a lot o' gigs of mixes. :D

Metal, Movie Soundtracks, Industrial, Classic Rock, Classical...... Put it on Random and go for it.

Been enjoying the latest Lacuna Coil album, and Mushroomhead lately......

Most of the time silence. I have the uncanny ability to tune just about anything out.

Sometimes I will put on the LoTR Soundtrack. Sometimes I will put on a movie and just let that run (if I am at home).

Back