So...what games get your adrenaline going?

wfalcon

[H]ard|Gawd
I've played a LOT of games, and so far have found only a handful that accomplish this. The best so far seems to be Call of Duty and the United Offensive expansion pack. These are required at almost every LAN I go to. Once I was in a small 5 on 5 match, and I swear it seemed as though I had to clear a building of the entire enemy team. (I was a sniper on the top floor and heard someone coming up the stairs, so I whipped out my trusty pistol, and gladly took their MP-40 to assist the rest of the way.) By the time I made it out of the building in one piece, I was stoked.

Anyway, Doom 3 SP originally started out producing that same amount of adrenaline, but it eventually dragged on and on to the point of where you could almost expect things to jump up or materialize out of nowhere.

Other FPSs just don't seem to have this adrenaline rush for me so far - Far Cry was good looking, but not the same. So, to make a long story short (if that's possible at this point) - what other games get you pumped?

I think Deset Combat has been the only one for me. Especially clearing out buildings with a handful of buddies and small maps get me pumped also.

Fanatik said:
I think Deset Combat has been the only one for me. Especially clearing out buildings with a handful of buddies and small maps get me pumped also.

Yep, sometimes BFV (if it's close infantry like on the Saigon map), but DC has been my backalley dealer of adrenaline laced fun.

Back