So what are you guys playing right now?

I'm playing the "staring at the pre-loaded folder for Mass Effect 2 as it sits there and taunts me" game.

I'll update my own playing habits, as I started Batman on Friday night, spent most of the weekend on it, and am only apparently about halfway through the game. I love it.

I have been playing Borderlands and I am surprised how much I like it. I usually like more "realistic" fps.

I try to stick to one game at a time as I find I usually won't finish most games if they are being played at the same time as others. I am focusing on Quantum of Solace for PC right now.

I'm desperately trying to finish Dead Space right now before BF:BC2 and AVP come out. I stopped playing when Left 4 Dead 2 came out but I'm taking some time away from it so I don't burn out.

Dead Space is a great game but the way the story plays out it feels like it's constantly about to end and then something goes wrong. It's a really lame way of making you backtrack or move to the next area. That said, the atmosphere is so tense. I really give the devs credit for the feel of the game. Only real problem is that the stress keeps me from playing for too long in a sitting so it's taking forever to beat.

It's a good thing I can't get GFWL working or I'd have even more games to worry about beating in the next few weeks.

Quake. Going through the singleplayer episodes, including Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity. On Nightmare. It's...brutal.

Nothing

i fired up Team Fortress 2 and CS Source both this morning, and after a few minutes quit, felt like playing neither.

Contemplating lunch now. might play a nice game of break out the wallet to pay for foodstuffs

I played some Ruse, fun game but I'm back to my PS3 with FF13.

Just finished playing DOW II Chaos Rising last mission.

Will now try to (finally!) finish Batman AA totally. I don't know why, but there is always something taking me away from that game!

Assassins Creed 2 is the only modern PC game I'm playing at the moment. Starting to go through the Wing Commander series as well. Found the first game on an abandonware site so I figured I'd start there before digging into my copies of 2-4 and the spin-offs. Been a long, long time since I've played them.

As for other platforms I'm jumping between Lunar Silver Star Harmony and Dante's Inferno on the PSP and slowly working my through FFX on a PS2 emulator. My brother is borrowing my Wii for now so I'm not playing anything on that.

Are you guys mostly focused on one game right now, or are you jumping around a lot?

I've just come off Divinity 2, which really excited me for the first ten hours, but as with so many games I kind of just lost my mojo for it (it's strange how you can be so damned excited about a game, but then completely lose your excitement five nights later). I'll return to Divinity 2 later on in the year, no doubt, but right now I'm playing Gothic 3.

Funnily enough, I didn't care for Gothic 3 when I installed in October, and back then spent just one or two nights playing it - now I'm enthralled by it. The 1.73 community patch makes the game visually appealing, giving the game an almost story-book feel to it. I'm about 7 hours in right now, but happily I feel as though I'm just getting started. I can't wait to play again tonight.

The problem is that I've got Mass Effect 2 on order - and right now I'm pretty much giddy with excitement for it.

So I suppose that I've only got another six nights to spend with Gothic 3 - ah well, it's the perfect game to take my mind off ME2. I love the role-playing games, which is why I'm a little bit worried about this year - after ME 2, what other role-playing games will there be... Fallout New Vegas... Drakensang 2.... Alpha Protocol.... I fear that these titles won't be released until late Fall or early Winter.

I try to stick to one game at a time and right now I am playing through The Witcher. The trailer for the sequel sparked me to finish the original.

bc2

A little too much because I randomly hear helicopters around me sometimes when I'm tired.

Bad Company 2 for me. I've logged alot of hours and with two new maps coming on Tuesday for free (suck it IW/Activision) I'll be playing for a long time.

The Settlers 7.

So freaking good. Super polished single player campaign and really well tuned multiplayer. It's a 9/10 game on all fronts, which is a nice change as the last two Settlers games have been awful.

Finished another playthrough of Mass Effect last night. Imported that character into Mass Effect 2 and currently playing that. After I finish this playthrough I'll probably go back to Dragon Age and run through it again.

The Settlers 7.

So freaking good. Super polished single player campaign and really well tuned multiplayer. It's a 9/10 game on all fronts, which is a nice change as the last two Settlers games have been awful.

:(

BB:AA and DA:O for me right now. May hop back over into BFBC2 for a while as well.

Trying to finish some cheapies purchased on Steam like FC2, SF2. RUSE beta is kind of fun but the sound doesn't work on my computer so I uninstalled it (if I liked it better I would have looked for a fix). Playing through Batman: Arkham a second time trying to get all of the unlocks since it seems I missed several the first time through; that's actually a very fun game IMO.

DA: Awakenings is on my list next after Mass Effect 2 (being installed presently). I picked up ME2 at Fry's in Phoenix for $30. I probably would have posted that in the deals section but don't have the post count.

Mostly BFBC2, FFXIII (Ch11, backburner for now), and Pokemon SoulSilver (waiting to start trading over all three starters).

Back