So prescription video games are now a thing..... I could see that

I know drugs are not the answer but a game like Ultima Online would be way better with a pack mule and digging on a mountainside for ore.

I could see this working. my wife had some succss using Woebot, so it could be pretty easy to dress up that in a graphics disguise.

https://observer.com/2020/07/endeavor-rx-first-prescription-video-game-therapy-revolution/

Pretty cool idea actually, I'd be interested in knowing how they tested and proved their claims to get the approval, that would be an interesting study to read for sure.
Most likely a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy, repeated testing at set intervals, and reported behavioral observations by parents. Possible that drug therapy was involved, too, at least for some test groups.

nope, not going to sub to games, it is a nasty way for developers to be lazy and release games that are poorly coded

I used to subscribe to EvE.. what is new?
Ok that's a shitty troll attempt, I guess the major difference is difficulty adjustment or that it's been tailored for ADHD kids? Weird market but if it works then that is good.

Last edited:
Back