So Nvidia's New SLI system and multiple monitors?

The_In_Kid

Limp Gawd
since we all know they are coming out with the SLI system

how would it work for multi monitors?

and would you be able to use 4 monitors?

on the note of that article...

anyone notice that the dual voodoo 2's are in a g3? thought that was amusing that they showed them in a mac

FLECOM said:
on the note of that article...

anyone notice that the dual voodoo 2's are in a g3? thought that was amusing that they showed them in a mac

Was noted on the front page.

==>Lazn

I remember playing quake 2 and kicking ass online. I remember thinking man, can't get any cooler than this. Then half-life came out and I was still using it.

Did anyone else own the twins. :eek:

Celsius said:
I remember playing quake 2 and kicking ass online. I remember thinking man, can't get any cooler than this. Then half-life came out and I was still using it.

Did anyone else own the twins. :eek:

lol that was before i was a gamer, wouldnt been too expensive for me, i woulda had to cut a lot of grass for those cards :(

The_In_Kid said:
since we all know they are coming out with the SLI system

how would it work for multi monitors?

and would you be able to use 4 monitors?

You can use 4 monitors

advanced101101 said:
lol that was before i was a gamer, wouldnt been too expensive for me, i woulda had to cut a lot of grass for those cards :(

Haha, I had 1 8mb voodoo2 and I could only play half life in 800x600. Then came the GF2gts. Seems like yesterday.

yeah...i was one of the lucky few who has 2 12MB voodoo2's, back when they were a damn lot of money. They were a birthday gift a few years back, i gave them away for free to a guy on the internet about a year ago

Back