So my x1900xt came....

Xiro

Weaksauce
.....it had various problems and was a bad card. I filled out a form a few weeks ago on http://digitallyunique.com/ which is where I bought it from. They sent me an RMA number and last monday I see according to tracking they received it. Since then I havent heard a single peep from them. I sent an email out thursday asking to confirm they had received it and were working on my return....but havent gotten anything back.

Whats worst is if you go to http://digitallyunique.com the website has been down for awhile with "construction".

Has anyone else ordered/returned things from this company in the last few weeks? They came recommended from some people I know. I'm sure I'm just being over paranoid.....but the thought of losing a $525 card doesnt give me a warm feeling.

why the heck would u buy something so valuable from a no-name retailer :confused:

They arn't really a "no-name retailer" had a bunch of people I know who have purchased things from them in the past with no issues. Heck even my card I bought came to me, I just got a little worried tis all. Regardless I called them and they do have my card and the replacement is almost ready to ship. They told me that in the first RMA email it states it usually gets processed by 10days. I must have not noticed (though I do see it now) and its only been 7days counting the weekend.

At any rate, just got a little nervous, but all seems well.

Xiro said:
At any rate, just got a little nervous, but all seems well.

Woo...my heart dropped a bit when I clicked their link. Good to know things are on the up and up!

HINT to websites, don't let your site go down and show the hosting page.

Update:

Yeah, so they seem to be screwing people over. I called a handful of different numbers including the one I first called and either it went to voicemail saying "this mailbox is full", no one answered, or I got people who answered that had "no comment" "we are not part of that company" and a whole lot of other excuses and finger pointing.

To those that have done business with them or were in the process of returning something, were pretty much screwed. Get ahold of your bank/CC and if your covered get your money back.

I take comfort though that I went to my bank with all my email dealings with the company along with any documenation + usps shipping/tracking information and will be getting a full refund of money back.

Just weird how a company that has a good rep. goes bad real fast As seen here . When I purchased the card it was at my door in 3days. Had I known about recent (seems last 2-3 weeks) dealings with them I would have just RMA'd my card to ATI. But like I said, after everything seemed on the up and up, and my card was shipped so quickly, along with I went to there website to start a RMA order, I never thought twice about sending the card back.... Low and behold the company goes to hell lol.

hmmmm, snooping around the net i found : http://shop.digitalriver.com/dr/sat...50625&CUR=840&DSP=0&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

looks like there software div.

Wow, that sucks bro. I'm really glad you're gettin' your cash back, tho I'd really like to see some of those cos. take some beatings..

Xiro, I bought my dual 7900s from them, and I had about every problem in the world. Like you i got them on type, but they didnt even work for a second, tried on 3 machines. I sent them back and didnt hear from them for 2 weeks, and I didnt have much success contacting them, so i initially cancelled the order and had to wait 2 months for my credit card company to give me the money back. I would never use them again.

That's a pretty no-name site as far as well known PC Hardware sites go.

Shoulda stuck with Newegg/Monarch/ZZF

Nymosis said:
Xiro, I bought my dual 7900s from them...snip....so i initially cancelled the order and had to wait 2 months for my credit card company to give me the money back. I would never use them again.

You have to give the store some credit though, they had those 7900's available a few months before anyone else :rolleyes:

Back