So in general do the MS PC ports run well on a decent PC ?

Subzerok11

Gawd
I know everybody wants to hate on everything that's not Seam or GOG but in general do the MS PC ports run well enough on a decent PC ?

Killer Instinct, Gears 4, and FORZA definitely do. They look and run fantastically. Lots of graphical options to tweak as well. Sea of Thieves doesn't, though. As simplistic looking as it might be, it heavily bogs down once you go over 1080p.

Gears 4 is amazing on PC. Forza Horizon 3 runs well enough on my PC, but the frame times in Forza 7 are messed up. A newer CPU supposedly helps. If I'm having issues on my Haswell you'd definitely have issues with your Sandy Bridge.

I have to say Forza 7 runs really well on my 4820k. I am not having any frame time issues. But I do run it at 4k with 2x 1080ti's so that probably cuts down on CPU issues as it's not my bottleneck.

I also have no issues with Forza Horizon 3, Killer Instinct or Gears 4. All run buttery smooth.

The good performance and general stability of these games almost makes me not hate UWP....well, almost

Back