So i'm going to by a cd/dvd burning program.......which one

El Nacho

Noobie Cheese
I'm now officaly on my lets get rid of pirated software kick. Next up is my cd burning program. I'v been using roxio 5 for a while, though I prefer neo. They are both priced about the same. My gut tells me to get nero, but i thought i would double check. Is there anything else i should look at?

As an all-around burning/creation suite, Nero is tough to beat. It does everything I need, and then some.

Another vote for Nero...

I like the less flashy interface, and near professional grade control and options available.

El Nacho said:
I'm now officaly on my lets get rid of pirated software kick. Next up is my cd burning program. I'v been using roxio 5 for a while, though I prefer neo. They are both priced about the same. My gut tells me to get nero, but i thought i would double check. Is there anything else i should look at?

would make this funny if you are going to use this program to burn movies from blockbuster

:p

my vote is also for nero... easy cd creator doesn't play nice with other cd programs

mjz_5 said:
would make this funny if you are going to use this program to burn movies from blockbuster

:p

my vote is also for nero... easy cd creator doesn't play nice with other cd programs

nah. I'm off my pirating trip.

EDIT: whats the difference between the ultra and the regular?

Back