so I guess TQ is not in fashion anymore?

drizzt81

[H]F Junkie
I haven't seen a thread on TQ in a while? Is it not in fashion anymore?

I still play the hell out of it. I hated playing D2 on shitty resolution so ill stick with this for now. Still buggy and laggy as hell, but very enjoyable

J

I am now in epic mode and having a blast with my Earth mastery and dual wield battlemage.
I have hit on a sweet setup. I have a Fire golem that I maxed.Working on his talents right now. I focused on Onslaught and dual wield. I have all greens that I have twinked up with mods that all boost elemental damage when I hit with my axe and swords. and My gear is designed to speed up attack speed. So my Golem runs around drawing aggro and he also does this nice aoe attack that also has range. And then I come in doing 560 dps per hit on average. Its a blast! just about to finish act 1 epic. Level 36. now.

The problem for me was the endless bugs, even after patching the game to the latest patch it still felt like playing a beta.
Dont get me wrong I had a blast whilst it worked, but eventually I got the 'non-responsive controls' bug, couldnt figure out a way to get around it, and just uninstalled it in frustration.

Will replay it a couple months from now when theres a better patch out.

I just picked it and am about 5 hours in and I am loving the hell out of it

It is a fun game with many possibilities, but many people gave up on the bugginess in the game. I myself had to reformat because of how badly it screwed up my system.

I've started playing many games in the past couple years, but haven't finished any of them. This one I may finish though. Still in fashion for me.

1.11 has made playing over the net with friends frustrating cause i get disconnected every 20 mins. Other than that I love the game War/Spirit here :D LICHE KING FTW

J

I'm still semi-addicted to TQ, it's been a long time since I've been so into a game.

I just picked up this about a week ago. I'm having a blast playing through single player. 1.08 and 1.11 have both been very good, not a single crash here....knock on wood. Right now I'm a level 13 Battlemage. Still in Greece at the moment.

Still playing daily without any problems.

This is probably the most fun I've had gaming in 2 years. :eek:

I for one am loving this game. I have a Warfare/Spirit character and it is working very well. I love the graphics and the bugs here and there dont really bother me much. I can see how older PCs would have a hard time though.

TQ ftw :D

I was playing it exclusively until I finally broke down and got a PS2 to play God of War -- which was damn frustrating on Hard mode. Not even sure if I'll bother with God mode. :p

I'm looking forward to trying that mod with TQ though.

its a REALLY fun game. i blew through it and kinda blew myself out on it however i recently got my notebook and reinstalled it on that and play it with a friend over his place

only dissappointing thing is my notebook (spec's in sig) doesnt even get great performance on it, and its pretty diesel :rolleyes:

zauber said:
This new mod is an absolute MUST for those who play this game

http://titanquestvault.ign.com/View.php?view=ToolsandEditors.Detail&id=6

Enjoy

Cool, thanks for linking that :D

WickedSoul's TQ Enhanced Experience Mod 5.0 is another good one too

The potion stacking is hella useful, and the rocking criticals/flying bodies makes the game that much more appealing (battering 3 skeletons simultaneously and seeing bones go all over the place is a good feeling :) )

Back