So I got my friend banned from a CS server...

EGGO

Gawd
I was playing on his computer, and I got about 3 or 5 consecutive head shots. Then I said, "Holy shit the aimbot really works!." They didn't take the joke too kindly. =0)

Needless to say I'm not allowed to touch CS on his computer anymore.

you're so bad :rolleyes: .
I got accused of cheating in COD today. I don't even know how to cheat :confused: , heh

ComputerBox34 said:
OK.....and why do you have to tell us this?

I thought it was humorous, and this forum might want a bit of some lighthearted entertainment instead of the many flames going on in a few threads.

You're the type that would get fired because you didn't laugh at your boss's jokes eh? =0þ

Bugalaman said:
you're so bad :rolleyes: .
I got accused of cheating in COD today. I don't even know how to cheat :confused: , heh

Happens to me all the time. There's a new bot on the loose and PB is not catching it, so everyone is accusing each other left and right. When will this madness end?

oh great...i finally start enjoying a game and now hacks will ruin it...ive been playin CoD:UO most of this semester, but not much recently cuz finals are comin up...if hacks ruin this game ill be sooo pissed

on another note, i never have, and never will cheat in an online game...im among the crowd that doesnt know how to cheat either...i hate being accused cuz i get lucky sometimes...2 weeks ago i had the unfortunate experience of getting 6 headshots in cs with the mp5 from medium range...i consider myself a good shot but this was ludicrous...people starting accusing me and spec'ing me on purpose so i started missing on purpose just to get them off my back....so lame sometimes

I love it when I get a lucky shot in playing on line and someone accuses me of cheating - yah right, I'm 12 and 41 and i'm cheating? Just because I clicked first. Thus, I don't play on line much unless I know it's a good server.... anyone need a 'nade bait or meat shield?

darn, banned from 1 of hundreds of thousands of servers. i think he will live;)

sometimes gettin called a hax is a good thing, folks are very quick to yell out hax since they totally suck at the game they are playing. people just dont understand that it takes time to become a really good player.

Well, I almost got banned from a HL2: DM server last night because I kept throwing shit at people.

...can you say double kill with a filing cabinet? :D

Really, though, I find it funny as hell when people accuse others of cheating just because they are doing well.

I am so good that I have to use cheats to make me suck ....

the cheats I use are:

-anti-aimbot(makes my otherwise deadly aim ... very ..umm ..not deadly)
-slow-hack(with this hack I rarely see my team because when I finally get to where they are ... they are no longer there)
-air-hack(gives the ambient air a foggy quality so I cant see very good)
-no ammo-hack(I can never get ammo to work with any weapon with this hack)

I only use these cheats for others well being .. without them I usually just play on 30 player servers with 29 guys on the other team ...I try to only use a knife to give them a chance

....ummm ..yeah

ThreeDee said:
I am so good that I have to use cheats to make me suck ....

the cheats I use are:

-anti-aimbot(makes my otherwise deadly aim ... very ..umm ..not deadly)
-slow-hack(with this hack I rarely see my team because when I finally get to where they are ... they are no longer there)
-air-hack(gives the ambient air a foggy quality so I cant see very good)
-no ammo-hack(I can never get ammo to work with any weapon with this hack)

I only use these cheats for others well being .. without them I usually just play on 30 player servers with 29 guys on the other team ...I try to only use a knife to give them a chance

....ummm ..yeah

lol :D

I'm not good enough to be called cheater on CS, but man back in MoH:AA....I should stop now before I really make that war story out of that war game.

Why get pissed if you are accused of cheating? Just means you are playing well enough to make them think so.

Haha you bastard.

The best compliment is when youre accused of using an aimbot though. Thats just sexy.

GrumpusVonPuffyB said:
OH NOES!!!!1!1
t3h CS h4x wi11 r3w1n u5 411!!!1!!!?!?!1?

LMAO...

I am banned form so many servers...I hate getting accused of hacking by n0000000000000000bs :p

nice story. made me laugh. i'm going to do that next time i go on a string of kills
heh. i crack up whenever i get accused of hacking. makes me feel good

Back