So how many of you are going to?

If it was about halfof what they are asking, I would.. $3k for a GPU?? Ill let the rich guys enjoy this one..:rolleyes:

Way too much money, unless you need these in a professional environment or something 780ti sli or 290x crossfire will be better for cheaper.

Owning a few Titan cards myself, 3k is just asking too much imho. I know some applications and areas where it would be useful and perhaps worth the 3k, just not for me at home. I am thinking of going to AMD for the next round, but will have to see. Right now I am fairly content with my setup. I think I will wait for the next big upgrade for awhile.

For 3k? No. Perhaps if I had that much expendable income lol. Plus, I just bought my GTX 780 for retail in February and that should be enough for this generation and the next.

Titan Z is a joke price wise. Only people with more money than brains will buy it.

I prefer Nvidia over AMD/ATI for graphics cards usually. If the Titan Z was $1,500 a pop...I would bite. But not at $3K.

What click bait? I just asked a simple question,

It's the vague title, "So how many of you are going to?"

I've probably checked this stupid thread 5x today, wondering "how many are going to what??"

.."oh yeah, buy a Titan Z.. still nobody." :D

unfort I have more brains than money... no way Ill ever pay that much or a quarter of that much for a video card.

Honestly, if money meant nothing to me...sure, why not. Give me two of the hydro coppers and stick 'em in my spherical titanium case and ring my butler to angle my head towards the monitors. ;)

But derision aside,

...sure, why not.

Honestly, if money meant nothing to me...sure, why not. Give me two of the hydro coppers and stick 'em in my spherical titanium case and ring my butler to angle my head towards the monitors. ;)

But derision aside,

...sure, why not.
Yeah, definitely.

If I had money to spare or it meant nothing, why not?

I'd get either the Z or the 295X2, but unfortunately I don't have money to burn or sitting in the dark recesses of my couch. :(

Anyone considering a $3000 gpu needs to consider the plight of the african kids trying to fold for a cure on a server room full of 1991 gateway pentium II machines.

Property taxes, supercharger for my windsor, justin beiber full leather outfit with flatbrim'd hat and gold chain with full douchebaggery trimmings all are higher on my list....

Oh hell id buy one if I could just find the right nerd corner to beg for money on here in austin.

Hell that might actually work.

"Need money GPU can't cache enough textures please help"

"stuck at <60fps on 4k monitor, need money for electricity bill"

No, I would rather spend that $3K to get a nice 4K monitor or TV... NVIDIA really outdid themselves this time.

My oldest daughter gets all my money for college.:eek:

I'm lucky to have what I have.:D

$500 is my limit on a gpu purchase. So.....no.

AsRock Fatal1ty H97 Performance motherboard $100
Intel i5-4690 CPU $215
Kingston 2x4GB RAM KHX18C10K2/8 $85
Seasonic S12II 520 watt PSU $60
CoolerMaster HAF 912 case $60
Pioneer Blu-ray burner BDR-209DBK $65
Western Digital 1TB HD $59

Heck, you can buy a whole computer without the video card for $644.

Not even in my most foolish financial moment would I buy this. It might be up for consideration if it was at least an easy winner for fastest video card money can buy, I can be a sucker for HALO products, but this just isn't. It's really just a pointless piece of gear at that price. If you can't even find a few biters on this forum you know it's destined for failure.

I almost pulled the trigger but the $6 shipping on Newegg was a deal breaker.

Just got my new lobotomy done. Purchased quad Titan Z for my rig. Forgot that can't run more than 4 cores at a time so have 2 collecting dust. Great times. Watch dogs still runs like shit though on 4K. What gives?

I'f I had $3k to spare... I'd probably put it on my mortgage.

I'f I had $3k to spare... I'd probably put it on my mortgage.
Seriously. I'm have an extremely difficult time trying to justify a 295x2, let alone a Titan Z. My priorities are not these.

Back