so hot i nearly burned myself!

Some good deals if the rebates come through, if their was no rebates, i'd be all over some items ;\

-Xzi

Decent deals. That case doesn't look too bad, but there isn't a single pic of it with how the CD bay opens, and I'm way too lazy to search on google for it (defeats the point of impulse buying).

meh, pretty common type deals for clubit, some good deals if you are looking for that stuff though :cool:

Well guys easy on the OP, good deals OP. But thread title was kind of off. You guys cannot find good deal withOUT rebates.

You actually make $6 on this one. A $20 rebate (requires orig. UPC), and a $7 rebate (copy of UPC is OK.

-bZj

shipping is $7

20.99 + 7.00 - 20.00 - 7.00 = 0.99 final price w/shipping

still a good deal in the end

lol, well said, but i am happy that some one can compete with Newegg. Lately Newegg's Prices are not that good.

You're tellin' me. I just betrayed them with Buy.com. I ordered a laptop case, two thumb drives, and a Logitech G5. Can't beat some of the Buy.com coupons, plus Newegg's prices were higher on all three items. I got 5% off and free budget shipping.

Clubit has been releasing great deals lately but I cant take their free Fedex Ground shipments. It takes a week to get the stuff. :mad:

I just ordered the abit wifi card. A bit ridiculous that there is a MIR for the shipping:rolleyes: Still an awesome deal though as long as I get the MIR's. I had a DLink MIMO wifi card that's was pretty pricey, they never released 64 bit drivers though so I got screwed when upgrading to Vista.

Back