So, Guys about that Billion Point Month!

Skripka

[H]F Junkie
Hey Kendrak! We need your pom poms!!!! STAT.

We have NINE days left this month, we have 673 million per EOC this month...so we're short 327 million points as of 6AM on EOC

Assuming we stick around 30m ppd... we'd be just short of a 950m month.

We need the USS Poo Flinger back from May again :p

Assuming we stick around 30m ppd... we'd be just short of a 950m month.

We need the USS Poo Flinger back from May again :p

in september we were actually on track for a 950+ million month if it wasn't for standfords servers eating shit twice that month. we would of gotten damn close to the billion point mark.

We would need to average over 32M ppd during a 31 day month, and we are 3M ppd short on this average - and October was a record month for output. With the current WU mix, we would need some new recruits to the tune of ~5M ppd to hit a 1B point month. Otherwise, we would need Stanford to release a 1 month supply of 8102s or similarly valued WUs to feed our 4ps.

Wife is gone for a week starting tomorrow. I will see what I can get online here. Not promising much. Right now I should be able to hit 60,000 ppd but should be able to at least get another 40,000 or so online. Small drop, I know.

We would need to average over 32M ppd during a 31 day month, and we are 3M ppd short on this average - and October was a record month for output. With the current WU mix, we would need some new recruits to the tune of ~5M ppd to hit a 1B point month. Otherwise, we would need Stanford to release a 1 month supply of 8102s or similarly valued WUs to feed our 4ps.

The 4P mafia just needs to grow by 4 rigs... :D

hmmm I can technically help get 2x 4ps online... I will make that my goal for Thursday...

I have two servers (1 dual quad core xeons, 1 dual 6 core xeons) running full time. Does that count ;) Once I get 220 run to the rack I will put my 80 core blade chassis up. That should be fun.

I have two servers (1 dual quad core xeons, 1 dual 6 core xeons) running full time. Does that count ;) Once I get 220 run to the rack I will put my 80 core blade chassis up. That should be fun.

Lol ...no but that 1567 does...
if you need help configuring it let me know...

What is the Hard IRC server?

irc.dp.cx

#hardocp

s1567 was the only thing that I was aware of to having 40c 80t possible...
Unless you have some IB-E 2011 4p fun going on.

irc.dp.cx

#hardocp

s1567 was the only thing that I was aware of to having 40c 80t possible...
Unless you have some IB-E 2011 4p fun going on.

Thanks for the IRC info.

Here is what I have
Dell_Chassis.JPG

Each of the 10 blades has dual E5345 quad core xeon CPU's and on average 32GB of memory.

oh....bummer...You meant blade enclosure not blade
Thats gonna suck down power....
Those will probably do 10-15k ppd each.... maybe more maybe less

I move to make October a 32-day month!

/missed it by *that* much.

*looks around basement*

Hmmm, I got 4 g34 cpus, enough ram for 3 nodes, and a psu that would be enough for the 4 processors...now to find that board, cooling, and some more ram :p

Back